Sunday, July 24, 2011

From a Sucky Morning to Good Evening

Today has been an emotional day. I think my trying to up my dose of Paxil by 10mg is really back-firing. I think it's been making me emotional and giving me a lot of anxiety - as if I didn't have enough with Diana here. Though I have to say that Diana was pleasant today and that's when she's tired and still not feeling well. But I can't have the Paxil making me more anxious so it's time to go back to just my regular dose. I just so much wanted to go into a hypomanic state, I guess - a happy, happy state!! But oh well. I guess I just have to hope for one. The depression brought out a couple of poems for me though. But it sucks to feel that darkness. But then tonight, I'm feeling fine.

I spent much of the afternoon watching "Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull" and playing on Cafemom and whatnot. I really need to go back to participating in my other forums. Then for dinner my mom pulled out chicken and potatoes that had been cooked yesterday and we reheated it with some baked beans. It was good. The BBQ sauce went a long way. Jordan was a good kid and did the dishes, changed the sheets on his bed and started laundry for me. I wiped down the table. It wasn't much, but at least it was something. Then we went back to my room and watched videos on YouTube. We watching everything from Weird Al and The Mean Kitty to this Anime that Jordan is getting me into called "Black Butler." Surprisingly I like it and I am really into the Butler/Demon or whatever he is. Plus as far as Anime goes he's hot. LOL! I'm very drawn to the personality of the character.

Now I'm going to check my email and see if Rick wrote me and then I'm going to watch "Iron Chef America" and "The Glades." I'm also tired so hopefully I'll be sleeping relatively early. For a sucky morning (Or rather, when I got up) to a good night. That's a good thing.

No comments: