Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Another Day at Home

Well, I didn't want to wake up. I would have loved to have just slept the day away. I mean, I pretty much did NOTHING. I slept until 3:30pm and even then I thought about going back to sleep then. But I didn't and I went and grabbed the computer from Jordan's room. From there I worked on Cafemom. I got stuff posted for "I'm Not Fat! I'm Fluffy!" I posted three or four recipes, three music videos, one Weird Al video for Humor. I also did a poll, but not really anything else. Tomorrow I'll have more to do maybe.

I did write back to Rick and I also wrote another email to my wonderful Aussie. He wrote me back very quick and I was so happy to hear from him. I think he's getting tired of the long hours of work. Maybe it will eventually ease up. That would be nice. I would love to write out a fantasy with him, but I don't want to do it until he feels like he can. We'll see, I guess. As far as Rick goes . . . I don't know. I can tell you I get a lot of anxiety. I mean, I haven't really been involved with anyone in a very long time and this could turn into something. But I can find so much wrong with me. Who knows if he'd be interested in me once he finds out how much is wrong with me. And there is A LOT! From my being bipolar to missing teeth. Who knows if he'll even write me back. I let him know a little of how screwed up I am. Yeah, that's a good self-image. :-P We'll see what happens.

Anyway, not much else went on today. My mom made a Shepherd's Pie for Jordan and I. I could have gone to the store tonight, but I decided not to. After that, I basically was reading a Harlequin, "Bella and the Merciless Sheik" It's not the greatest book and I'm not sure I like Bella yet, but it's something to read before I get "Passion" because I don't want to read anything that's going to take long. After all, the 3rd isn't that far away. I'm only 40 pages into it. But I also watched "Cupcake Wars," "Deadliest Catch" and "Deadliest Catch Behind-the-Scenes." It was all good. The thing that gets me with "Cupcake Wars" is that inevitably I want the cupcakes! LOL!

Oh! I also heard from Cassie today! :-) She sent me a little video of Grandma and Grandpa's dogs. She seems to love them which makes me happy. She still said she's a little bit tired, but apparently it's better. I think she just needed to adjust. I hope she has the best time, but I miss her.

Well, I guess that's it. I'm actually getting a little hungry and that's after eating a ton of bottlecaps tonight. LOL! Peanut Butter and Jelly sounds like a good option for me. I just hope I sleep. I took a muscle relaxer and hope that will kick in in about an hour. I don't know if I'll sleep all day, but the point is to sleep. And I'm tired, but last  night I was tired and I just couldn't sleep. That sucks. So I'm going to try this tonight and see how well it works. Time will tell.

No comments: