Sunday, July 24, 2011

All On a Saturday . . .

Today seems like it's been a really long day. Not really, but I feel it. I didn't sleep great, but I did get to talk to Cassie around 7:00am give or take before she left to go to Nevada and Roger and Linda. I was kind of upset when Jason told me that Linda had called him and thanked him for taking care of her and that she could see a difference in Cassie. I was like What the fuck?? They haven't seen her in YEARS! And they are going to say something like that about me. And then of course Jason telling me, like bragging in my face. He said for me not to take it that way, but how else do you take something like that? She's doing so much better now that her mother doesn't have her! Ugh!

Anyway, I put that out of my mind. I called Linda myself, but didn't say anything about what she'd said to Jason. I just let it go and talked with her and then with Cassie. Cassie was happy to be there and had already made friends with the dogs. I knew she would. She's great with animals. She's learned how to approach them. I guess I taught her something in her life. Well, it was good to hear her voice yet again.

Then Jason invites me over for a girls night with Susan. Then no, then yes, then no again and yes and no . . . then come over. So I get over there, Susan's gone. Jason and her were fighting and it was continuing over texting and phone calls. Eventually they came home and Jason started being all weird and he took his shorts off and was walking around making funny comments. It's not like I haven't seen him in the buff before. But it made me crack up and made Susan laugh. But eventually after puttering around on the computer and the fact that they decided to go to Sea World - which I thought was crazy from what he'd said about the parking lot earlier. But I headed home.

From there, I told Jordan (and my mother) that the Girls Night had been cancelled. I told her it was because Susan ended up not feeling well. I  mean, why go into the whole story if I don't have to, you know? But Jordan was happy because it meant we could go to the drive-in. I have to admit I was looking forward to that option too. He had to take care of a couple of things before we left and in that time I wrote a couple of poems. Nothing major but a couple of things for the Poetry Garden. I just feel this deep darkness inside. It's not completely out, but its oozing out slowly. But I feel it like a well or pool. I'm sure more poetry will come out of it.

I don't think my mother was thrilled that we were going to go to the movies, but I hadn't been to one in so long!! So Jordan and I left. We stopped at the 99 cent store to get batteries for the boom box, candy and drinks. I spent more than I should, but I enjoyed it all. When we got to the Drive-In, I was bummed out though. They raised their prices from $6.50 to $8.00. I was like, HUH?? But I paid it and we went inside. Jordan was able to set the boom box to the right station easily. While we waited I read more of "Torment" which is still just as good as ever. Then we watched "Captain America" and "Transformers: Dark of the Moon." "Captain America" was okay. I enjoyed it, but some of it didn't hold my attention completely. But "Transformers?" WOW! It held my attention from beginning to end. I definitely enjoyed that one more. But it was just really nice to be able to go to the movies. I guess it's been about a year or so since I was able to go.

Anyway, on the way home we stopped at McDonald's with the last of the money. I got him a couple of McDoubles. I got myself one and a drink, of course. Though I probably won't finish it tonight unless I want to go pee constantly. I am tired now. It's coming up on 3:00am so I need to take my meds and go to sleep. I hope Karissa stops talking for the night! LOL! She talked a full half hour when we got home. I guess she missed us! :-)

No comments: