Friday, July 15, 2011

Mustard, Books and TV Shows

Well, last night I was too tired to write. To be honest, I'm pretty tired tonight too. Of course, it's coming up on midnight. But I've been tired all day. Of course, I've also slept most of the day though. I didn't want to wake up at all, knowing my mom and Diana are home. But once I finally got up, I decided to go to Walmart to get mustard. But my mom also wanted me to pick up her medicine and she gave me money to cover it. I asked her if we could get sodas and she said yes, so on the way we went to McDonald's. We each got a McDouble and then a drink. Gotta love those drinks. After that, I had Jordan run in and get my mom's medicine, then we went to Walmart and I couldn't help getting goodies. I really have to watch it though. I don't have that much money left. 

Anyway, When we got home, I laid down again. Jordan played on the computer for awhile. I then watched TV AND I finished reading my book. "Ice Cold" was awesome! It had an ending I didn't really expect which was very cool! Next book I start reading is "Fallen," and I suppose that will be tomorrow when I FINALLY take the car in to get fixed. I keep putting it off to sleep. Now I have to get my ass up around 11:30am or so. Cassie loves the book and it sounded good so we'll see.

"Burn Notice" was good tonight. Looks like there's another mystery to solve - someone's trying to frame Michael for killing his partner Max. So that will be interesting to watch next week and see where it will do. Then I also watched "Suits" which was great. I love the young kid that's never been to law school who is so good! Great show! Then I also got lucky and saw the "Covert Affairs" episode I missed this week.

Anyway, I guess that's about it. I am going to take my meds and go back to sleep. We'll see what tomorrow brings. Though I have to say I'm hating life at the moment. I am on edge just waiting for the next shoe to drop. So far Diana's been pleasant today. But that means nothing for tomorrow. But I guess we'll hope it stays good. 

So I guess that's that. The only thing on for tomorrow is getting the car fixed and "Haven" is going to be premiering tomorrow night. I hope everything stays even-keeled.

No comments: