Sunday, July 17, 2011

Day After the Beach

This is going to be kinda short I think. Yesterday was so much fun, but I'll tell you, it took a lot out of me. In fact, as much as we all tried to keep me from burning I still did anyway. It's been hurting me a bit. But I was also so tired. I finished reading "Fallen" which was great and I am glad I have "Torment." I started reading it today - at least the prologue. But what I did most of the day was sleep! I slept and slept until it was time for dinner around 6:30pm. I don't know if it's because I took a muscle relaxant or what, but I was exhausted. Even now, I'm getting close to wanting to sleep again. I feel it in my bones.

Dinner was good. My mom was nice enough to make dinner for Jordan and I. It was the left-over spaghetti from yesterday and yummy salad and then peas. It was good. Jordan and I stayed out there for awhile. He did a couple of things for my mom. He was supposed to do dishes, but he didn't. I can't really blame him because Diana was downstairs. We watched some of "Collateral Damage" but then it was time for "Leverage" and it was the first episode I have been able to watch. Then I was working on Cafemom and was half watching "Finding Bigfoot." They are wrapping up their short season, I guess. They will be back, but I guess they're done for now. I'll double check next week. Now I'm watching "The Glades." It's a good one then I'm going to sleep. My mom and Diana want to go to Costco tomorrow, so I have to make sure I get up relatively early. 

I guess that's really it. Most of today I was sleeping and I'm still tired. Go figure. But at least it wasn't a bad day. I do need medication either tomorrow or tonight. Depends on how I feel and how Jordan is. I am out of ativan, which isn't a good thing with Diana here. So we'll see what'll happens. Ativan take me away. LOL!

No comments: