Monday, July 25, 2011

Back to Red!

I'm tired so I think this might be one of my shorter entries. I'm doing a bit better today. I slept until 2:00pm still, but then my mom woke me. It was a good thing. My mom wanted to go to Costco so I got up, got dressed. I got coffee when I saw there was some for me and then we went. I wanted to stay in the car, even as hot as it was, but my mom wrote out a list just for me to get. So I went in and got what I needed to. What was really nice is while I went to the car and had someone help me get stuff situated my mom got a pizza and brought me an iced tea. It was good.

I came home for a little bit, ate pizza and did some reading of "Torment." It was getting so good I could hardly put it down. But I did to go over to Jason and Susan's for dinner and Susan was going to color my hair. Just for the record, I am a red-head again! :-) Susie made spaghetti with her GREAT sauce. Then she colored my hair. I read more of "Torment" as I waited to the point I was very close to the end. When I got home, I just couldn't help myself. I picked up the book and started reading again. I had missed most of "The Closer" so there was no point in watching the last bit. Then "Rizzoli & Isles came on so I read through commericals. After that I turned the TV to "Eureka" and finished reading the book. OMG!! I can't wait to get "Passion!" I bet it's going to be a sensational book! It was awesome! So now I'm going to finish watching "Eureka" and then I'll probably go to sleep. Tomorrow I have to write to Rick. I was going to write tonight, but I'm just too tired.

Anyway, it was a better day, I guess. And I went back to my regular dose of Paxil so I guess that is that. No more extra paxil - ever.

Guess that's it this time around! :-)

No comments: