Monday, July 4, 2011

Happy 4th of July Everyone!!!

The day started like shit. My mother was a total bitch to me. She berated me, put me down. She did all she could to tear me down! Reduced me to tears and she fucking abused me over that too. And her excuse as always - then do what I want and I won't abuse you. Then she had the nerve to say to me that Diana was walking in the heat to the store because she felt I didn't like her and didn't want to ask me for the ride. Well fine with me!! The less time I spend with that bitch the better. But OMG! She thinks I don't like her?? I wonder why?? It couldn't have anything to do with the fact she treats my friends like shit and talks shit to my face about my kids. Whatever. She needs to go back to Florida and stay there. And she told me she wasn't going to be nice anymore. So if she's not going to be nice anymore, I don't have to be either. Not that I would tell her no if she wanted a ride. I'm a bigger person than that bitch. Probably scared my mom to death when I drove her to the post office and pharmacy. But whatever. With the way she treated me, she deserved it. I was so upset, I almost wanted to stay home and cut on my arms and wrists. But you know, I wanted to spend the 4th with people who actually love and care about me and who would never abuse me like that. 

So anyway, I got on the computer for a little bit before we left. I made sure I got my swim suit on and that I have my 4th of July shirt on. Well, more like patriotic shirt, but it works. Then I picked Jason up from work. From there we went up to the pool over near Susan's mom's. I actually parallel parked. It went okay. I'm not great at it though. Swimming was awesome and so much fun. I have all kinds of pix though they aren't as good as last year. It's still good. And I loved swimming with the kids. We found a pool toredo or something and it goes through the water like a bullet. We all played with it and with a pink noodle. I just had so much fun in general and I really needed that. 

After that, we changed and went and got our parking spots for the Fireworks! From there, I got a shopping cart and used that to walk to  Hometown. That was good. I hadn't been there in forever. It's changed, but it was still pretty good. The New Orlean's Burbon chicken was awesome! I went back for more. The sad thing is I just didn't have enough room to try everything I wanted. LOL! Ah well. I was so full after that. LOL! But we went back to the cars and hunkered down for the two hour wait. I was distracted for awhile but ultimately I started reading. Then  my light went out! Ugh! But that's okay. The Fireworks were fantastic!! The booms kept setting off  car alarms which I thought was hysterical. Some people were annoyed by it. But it was funny! Well, to me anyway. I also got better pix this year. Unfortunately, I have trees in my way, but I think I got some nice shots. Maybe I can crop them or something. Either way, they're good. 

Jordan and I finally got home. Grandma is sleeping on the couch, because I was going to have Jordan tell her we were home. Diana is nowhere to be seen - which means she's probably upstairs - where she needs to stay.  So for the most part the day was good. Just the first hour or so sucked. I'm not looking forward to tomorrow though. There will probably be more shit instore either from Diana or my mom or both. They are making me miserable and it makes them happy, I think. At least it gives Diana the jollies and she gets jollies getting my mother to go against me too. Ugh! Bitch! 

Anyway, focus on the good today. Focus on the good! It was really great to spend another 4th of July with Jason and Susan. It's awesome. I hope we do this every year! I have an early morning too. Ick. Ah well. Got to get this done. Gotta take Cassie to her AB2726 intake appointment. I just hope I can get down there and back.

                             

No comments: