Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Last Day of Freedom . . .

I am so tired right now, but I can't go to sleep yet and it's midnight. I have to make sure Jordan does what he needs to do since my mom and sister are coming back from the reunion tomorrow. I'm dreading it because I just know they're going to find something wrong. I am really freaked that things will turn to shit again. And tomorrow morning I have to go to take care of the car. So I have to sleep at some point. Then tomorrow afternoon I have a therapy appointment. I could use one I think. I just hope it doesn't go downhill fast when they get home. I don't know I could deal with it and I have been trying to stay calm. I am still getting the thought intrusions about cutting myself. Even with them being gone, it hasn't gone away. But that's probably because they're coming back.

I had a good time having Cassie and Paige here. Not that we really spent a lot of time together, but just to have them here . . . Jason and Susan picked up Cassie and Paige wanted to watch a couple of movies so we watched "Eclipse" together along with "Overboard." I feel horrible that I didn't cook anything. My body has been sore and I've been tired. Way tired. I know it sucks. They didn't eat like they should have. I did go to the store with Paige and picked up some stuff - bread, milk, coffee creamers . . . LOL! I also got lunch meat and Cherry Preserves. But I forgot coffee. 

After the movies, I did a quick look at the house. Cassie had made the bed and it looked good, but she left stuff. Paige helped me quickly pick up most of it. The room looks okay now. But I still worry. Right now, Jordan and I got the watering taken care of. Then Jordan has dishes. He took out trash and I think he put a new bag in. I have heartburn from the cheese enchiladas Cassie baked earlier. I was glad I bought it. But I just have been getting heartburn so often lately. I just took an acid reducer. It means it's going to take time to work, but it'll work for the rest of the night.

I also spent time on Cafemom. I worked on "I'm not fat! I'm Fluffy!" and added a bunch of stuff. What made things easier and better was that the "Add Video" tab popped back up. That made it easier to post music videos rather than posting a link. I also posted a poll and a question and recipes and humor - The Kitty Cat Dance! That is such a good video. I used to get that song stuck in my head. LOL!

Anyway, I'd better go check on Jordan since I'm done watching "Deadliest Catch" and "After the Catch." But soon enough I want to go to sleep! My bed is calling to me!        

No comments: