Monday, July 18, 2011

A Little Bit of Everything

Wow, I don't feel very good. I have had no energy today. I did wake up around 11:30am because my mom wanted to go to Costco. But then she changed her mind about when she wanted to go, so I went back to sleep. Not that I was particularly tired, but I was tired enough. Then my mom woke me up around 2:00pm or so and we took off to Costco. I wanted to stay in the car, but it was so hot and my mom said that she had so much to get, so I went in. I had no energy though. I knew it was bad when I had to sit down before even going into the store. I was bummed too because I found a book I wanted. Unfortunately it was a new hardcover - "The Silent Girl" by Tess Gerritsen. But it was $15. I might be able to find it at Walmart next month. I really found it hard to get through the list she gave me. Then I went to sit down and wait for her, so I got some reading in, but I had forgotten the lemon so I had to go all the way to the back of the store again to get them. I couldn't wait to get out of there. 

When we got home Jordan brought in the stuff from the store and Diana made Croissant sandwiches for us. Jordan and I were still kinda hungry so we got ice cream sandwiches. I also got the computer after that and checked my "I'm not Fat! I'm Fluffy!" group. Someone had replied to someone else's post, which was a good thing. I could probably reply to that one too. Maybe we could get more people posting. At least I wish I could get people posting . . . ah well.

After awhile I had Jordan come with me to go to the pharmacy. Had to get my ativan!! Then we also went into Vons. Jordan and I were still kinda hungry and they had a large sub sandwich. I bought that, got drinks, I also got some of these cream cheese raspberry puff things and candy bars. I kinda went overboard, but it was good. As soon as we got home we went into my room and split the sandwich. We watched the end of "Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End" and then he watched part of "Eureka" with me. I got back online again and tried to catch up with some of my other groups. I also watched "The Closer" and it was again another good episode. However Pope is throwing Brenda under the bus to keep his new position as Chief. What an ass!! And I'm watching "Rizzoli & Isles." I love this show!! Two of my favorite characters!! 

Anyway, I am exhausted and think I'm going to crash right after the show is over. But for now, I'm going to finish watching the show, take my meds and just relax.

No comments: