Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Exhausted But Still Going

Well, today has been a pretty much uneventful day except for the fact that I have been very, very exhausted. I mean, I can hardly stand up straight. I feel like I have to lean over. I just don't have energy. And every little thing makes me feel even more exhausted.

I didn't sleep as late today as I normally do. I didn't really go into the other room. I just stayed in my room and did some reading. "Torment" is good, but I'm not reading it as fast. I guess it's hard for me because I can't buy the next book until next month. Ugh!! At least that's why I think I'm procrastinating. But I also feel something in my gut that is making me slow down. It's nothing to do with it being interesting because it's just as exciting. I don't know. But I'll have it read pretty soon, I'm sure. It is a good book. I can't wait to see what happens with Luce and Daniel.

My mom finally asked if I wanted dinner. I told Jordan dinner was ready. From there we had scrambled eggs, bacon, quesadillas and crepes. I was really full after eating, but I did the dishes that were there. Then I took a shower. I needed one badly. But with the full stomach and just being exhausted, taking the shower exhausted me more. But I was glad I'd taken the shower. My mom also told me some of the things we needed and she wrote out a list. Half an hour later I was ready to go. Well, as ready as I could be. I still couldn't stand up straight very well. But I managed to do it. We stopped at McDonald's on the way and got xtra large Dr. Pepper. Then went we got up there, I needed a cart immediately. Once inside Jordan and I did the shopping pretty quick. I got some extra stuff for Jordan and I. Not that I need it, mind you. In fact, I might be getting fatter because of the snacking. But I just can't help myself with Diana here. I heard her raise her voice earlier, but I didn't hear what it was about. Probably about me or Jordan. But I didn't hear, so I don't know.

Anyway, when we got home, I took the treats and he took in the rest of the groceries. I can't believe it's the 20th. I should have called Patty today - Today was Mason's Birthday. I forgot how old he was turning. He sounds so cute on the phone. :-) Today was also Denise's birthday. But oh well. I'm not feeling that whole desire to catch up with her like I was. Maybe I'm getting passed the nostalgia. 

Tonight since I've been back I have watched half of "Chopped," Ghost Hunters International," and "Legend Quest." "Legend Quest" was awesome. He might have found Excaliber!! I won't say it for sure, but it's cool! :-) If I can manage to stay awake for another hour, I am going to watch "Royal Pains." I haven't been following the show this season, but Boris' girl is having his son. Anyway, I just want to see it.

Tomorrow I should be getting my money from Jason and Susan - Food for cash AND the rest of the money they owe me. I am very happy with it. I might be able to get "Eureka" on DVD and even take Jordan to see "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2." I want to see it too. So maybe tomorrow . . .

Time to take my meds and maybe play on Cafemom some more.

No comments: