Monday, July 4, 2011

Dinner and a Movie

Well, I'm writing this kind of late, but at least it will be written. As it is, I'm pretty tired. Not that its been a long day, but I have just been dragging lately. Of course, the stress couldn't have anything to do with it. No! Not at all! :-P

I don't remember how late I slept. I know it was probably on the lines of 1:00pm-2:00pm. I didn't want to have any interaction with Diana at all today and I did a pretty good job of avoiding her. My mom, however, is another story. She's starting to turn into a bitch because Diana is in her fucking ear telling her what shits we are and everything else. I really just want to start cutting on myself. Even now thinking about it I want to cut. I hate Diana. I hate her with a passion and I just wish she'd go back to Florida with Dave and never come back again. I thought maybe things would be okay, but no. Diana has to be her own ugly self. She just can't help herself. It's just how she is and she HATES me and my kids. She'll say she doesn't, but she does. Otherwise she could be a decent person and not condescending all the time.

Anyway, once I was up, I got online and onto Cafemom. It was neat. I had a new member! I guess the 40 invites I sent out generated some interest! Which was really cool! I went to go get something to eat and that's when my mom fucking ambushed me. Ugh! So I just went back to my room. What's funny is I slammed my door a bit to see if Diana would come running and though I'm not positive, I think she did! Whatever. Bitch. 

After that, Jason told us to get sodas and go over. We never drank the soda either. But we had dinner there. Susan made Chili Mac and it was neat to have Jordan there too. It's been awhile since he came over with me. It's more food but it's good to have him. I also got lots of hugs from Cassie. I talked a little bit with Jason about the wanting to cut, but I don't think he gets it. It's not what he deals with so he doesn't understand it well. Duana also came over for dinner. She got the lapband procedure done and she's lost like 40lb. I asked a few questions and we talked about it. I think it's cool that she can eat just a little bit and get full. Made me curious about checking into the surgery again. But I can't under this stressful environment. All I want to do is eat cakey sweets. That's what I crave during these times.

After dinner and Duana left. I stuck around a little more. We watched some stuff together and then we got kicked out. LOL! Nicely kicked out. Jason has work tomorrow. It might be the 4th of July, but he's working and getting double-time. Nice! On the way home Jordan and I both wanted dessert so we got sundaes from McDonald's. I got hot fudge and Jordan got Caramel. We seemed to have switched flavors tonight. We usually get the opposite. But I also had to go to the store to get milk and I still wanted more so we found bags of Donettes. Jordan got chocolate and I got powdered sugar. They were 2 for $5. I also got some water. I love to get good, cold water. 

Once we finally got home Jordan and I went into my room and we put on "Red Riding Hood" and it was such a good movie!!! It kept you wondering until the very end who the wolf was! And it was someone that made sense, but not someone you would have thought of! It was cool!! I am glad I got it!

Then I went back on Cafemom again for a bit and turned out I have another member to my "I'm not Fat! I'm Fluffy!" group! It's so awesome! And this woman actually took a poll and left a comment!! Yay!! She has 9 kids though. That's insane! LOL!

And tomorrow is Independence Day! I'm supposed to pick Jason up from work and then we're going to meet Susan, Cassie and Katie Kelly at the pool. My mother is going to kill me, but I'm going to Hometown tomorrow night for dinner and then we're going to watch fireworks! Should be fun, but I feel sick to my stomach. I know it's just nerves because of the stress and I don't like driving where I don't know where I'm going. Not that I won't do it. It's just something else for me to stress about. But if I can relax I think I'll be okay.

So now, I'm going to take my meds and go to sleep. But I almost wish I wouldn't wake up to have to face another day.   

No comments: