Saturday, July 9, 2011

Not Much Doing

Well, I blew off my appointment to get that piece replaced on my car. I rescheduled the appointment for Wednesday morning. I'll be missing class that day, but it's just how it is.

I ended up sleeping almost all day. I didn't get up until 6:00pm. I just didn't want to get up. Then I've been snacking on crap all day. I'm going to gain another 10 pounds at this rate. That sucks, but I really am just wanting to eat and eat what I want. The Kettle Corn has been really good though and I still have some left.

But other than snacking, I haven't done much else. I just have been on Cafemom. I watched a special on HLN called "Justice for Caylee" which isn't even possible. It ticks me off. But I watched that. Then other than that, I watched something on T-rex on Discovery and then "Mythbusters" came on and I've been watching that since. OF course, it's to the point now where they are repeating. Ah well. I am feeling a bit tired so I might go back to sleep here shortly.

I did eat something of a dinner. I ate rice with sweet and sour sauce. I wanted BBQ sauce, but we didn't have any, which sucked. It tasted good enough. There's still a little rice left, but I think I'll leave that alone for now. Anyway, one more snack and then it's back to sleep. Maybe tomorrow I'll wake up and do more.             

No comments: