Saturday, July 9, 2011

Oh Happy Day!

Outside of the heatwave today, it's really been a good day. My mom and Diana left for the reunion today. I slept in til about 1:30pm. Jason kept calling like a pain in the butt. He wanted to come over and when he wants to he can be relentless! LOL! Anyway, I played on the computer for awhile, then I went and picked him up. I was so hot and sweaty. Then as he relaxed, I finally went and took a shower - a nice COOL show. It felt GREAT! I haven't had a shower feel that good in a long time! Anyway, Jason and I hung out for awhile, then Susan came and picked him up. I also got my $40. I then played more on Cafemom. I also watched some more stuff on Casey Anthony. I hope she never has another peaceful day of her life. She got away with murder. Poor little Caylee.

Eventually I woke up Jordan. We went to McDonald's for dinner. McDoubles, McChicken, rolo McFlurries and a soda for me. After that we went up to Walmart. I probably shouldn't have but I bought "Season of the Witch" and a 4th of July hair tie. I also bought tons more goodies. I guess I just can't help myself. I even got sparkling strawberry lemonade and rootbeer for Jordan. It's pretty good!

Anyway, we came home and watched the movie. I really enjoyed it, so it was a fantastic buy. Got into my kettle corn and ate about half of this HUGE bag. I'm glad I got it. I hadn't had kettle corn in ages. I forgot how good it was. I'm debating at the moment of having cookies, but I think I'll abstain for now. I need to be asleep soon since I have to wake up tomorrow and go to El Cajon Ford. Have to have that recalled piece replaced. I might check Cafemom one more time and then go to sleep watching "Rizzoli & Isles." I'm glad that it's cooled off tonignt. Thank god!

Okay, guess that's it for now.
                                           

No comments: