Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Lazy Day

Well, it's another day of having slept most of the day. I guess I just don't want to wake up with Diana here. I have nothing to do. Jordan ends up with my computer for a good part of the day. Not that I have the energy to do a lot of what I'd want. Actually, I just don't do that much. Eventually I need to start writing again. I need to get back into "Assassin's Seduction" and then see if I can't get it sold. I really think I could. I want to see it in print. And someone has got to want it. I just hate getting turned down. It sucks and it hurts even when I don't want it to. I don't know how to steel myself from the sting. But I can't just give up either.

Anyway, I didn't get up until it was time for dinner. My mom made us Cheese Burgers (Grilled Onions!! Yummy!) and then homemade applesauce. I ate a bunch. I should have grabbed a ton of onions too. But the two burgers and applesauce filled me up. After that, I got Jordan to get me some water. I was dying of thirst. After I got back to my room, I laid back down, but I put on an old "Iron Chef America" followed by "Restaurant: Impossible" which was great. I do like that show a lot. Then I got to watch a "Cupcake Wars" that I hadn't seen before so that was cool.

Once 8:00pm, I got the computer from Jordan and I actually have a thread going in my group "I'm not Fat! I'm Fluffy!" It's great! So I also tried to ask more questions than post anything else. Maybe we'll get a couple more threads actually going. That was be so cool!! And it does prove that I have people that like the group and come to the group. They just haven't participated. I've also been watching "Deadliest Catch" and now I'm watching "Alaska Monster Hunting" with the Hilstrand brothers from the Time Bandit! They're going to go after a monster the looks like the Loch Ness monster so it should be interesting.

Anyway, I'm going to take my meds, check my groups one more time and then I'm just going to chill out until I can get back to sleep!

No comments: