Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Moving Forward

Well, I didn't write anything yesterday, but there was no point. I had slept until 5:00pm. I just didn't want to wake up. But I finally did get up. My mom had re-heated dinner for Jordan and I and it was just as good as the first time around. I really just sort of chilled out to the TV and I watched the special episode of "Sanctuary." It was very interesting. I also finished reading "The Mephisto Club" and now I'm sad. LOL! I want to read another of Tess Gerritsen's books! Ah well . . . I think I fell asleep around 3:00am and I woke up around 1:30pm. It's not great, but much better than sleeping to 5:00pm!

After I got up I got dressed, grabbed coffee and went to pick up Cassie. From there we went to Vons so I could get milk, bread and cereal. Cassie carried the stuff to the car and into the house. :-) Then after a little more time we went to pick up Jason from the trolley at Amaya. From there, I took Cassie to Katie Kelly's and then Jason and I went back to his place for a bit. I hung out for a little while.

Some great news is that while I was waiting for Cassie to get out of school, I had called Dr. Tanaka's office to talk to D-Ann. She told me she still hadn't gotten the labs so I called my doctor's office and found out they hadn't faxed it when they were supposed to. Anyway, they faxed my lab results and D-Ann called me back. Turns out they are going to try to get my consultations for Monday!! I can't believe it!! Once I get those consultations done the next step is setting a surgery date and getting the final authorization!! I am excited, though I kind of want to wait until after Christmas. But you know, I'll do what I have to do. It's time for food not to run my life.

Anyway, after dinner I've been hanging out on the computer, playing on Cafemom. I got a new member in "Christmas Dreaming" AND "I'm not Fat! I'm Fluffy!" so I'm very happy. I made sure I posted stuff in both groups. I got caught up in other groups. I feel like I want to write some poetry, but nothing is coming out. I guess it's that even-keel or numb kind of feeling. Nothing's super good. Nothing is super bad. Though I have to say that was good news about the consultations!!

I've also watched a bit of TV. I have my shows that I just wanted to watch and Jordan stayed and watched with me which was nice. We watched an episode of "Mythbusters" followed by the season finale of "Mythbusters." It was cool! Then I put on "Brad Meltzer's Decoded" which was about a possible aliens cover-up by the government. Jordan and I were hungry so we went out to get something to eat. I ate the last of the cooked sausage my mom had baked. Then I had a bowl of cereal where Jordan just had two bowls of cereal. That stuff isn't going to last long, I don't think. Anyway, "Ghost Hunters" came on, but as soon as I was done, I headed back to my room. I'm actually getting tired, but I want to watch the season finale of "Fact or Faked" which is next. But we'll see. I also need to work on my story with Eyal. I think making the story around Thanksgiving just isn't working for me so I'm going to make it Christmas. Maybe I'll try working on it a bit tomorrow.

As for tomorrow, my mom needs to go to the bank and she wants to go shopping. So I'll have to try to wake up relatively early. We'll see what happens. Hopefully tomorrow will be a good day!

No comments: