Saturday, November 5, 2011

Naps Can Be Nice!

I'm tired and I slept all afternoon! I slept like crap last night. But I finally got up and got Jordan up. Then I had to get Cassie up for school. But when I got home I definitely went back to sleep - after I left a message for the principal about Mr. Santos the vice principal. He is a jerk. I then slept until 1:00pm. I contacted Susan because I wasn't sure I was going to pick up Cassie. I couldn't remember, but Cassie said to go ahead and pick her up. Jordan wanted to go out and get food so he came with me. Also my mom wanted me to mail some things for her.

So Jordan and I waited for school. I didn't do any reading or anything. Jason and I ended up texting the whole time. But when Cassie got out of school I found out that the principal had Cassie come talk with her AND Mr. Santos. Apparently he behaves around the principal. Maybe he'll get the hint now about the fact that we have no trouble going to the principal when he's an asshole.

Anyway, after that we went to Beef 'n Bun!! YUM! Jordan wanted his Monster burger with fries and a chocolate peanut butter shake. I got onion rings. They have the best there, I also got a yummy choco peanut butter shake and so did Cassie. I also got her a burger. Between Jordan and I we were able to pay for it, no problem. We stopped in the Vons parking lot to sit and eat.

Then I stayed up long enough to spend time with Cassie before she was picked up. After that I was so exhausted that I went to sleep and I didn't get up. I slept to "Criminal Minds" again. Anyway, I finally woke up around 9:30pm. I watched the new "Sanctuary" and then Jordan came in. I had him give Karissa some fresh water. He also brought me the computer so he was going to go to sleep.

What was really cool is that when I went to Cafemom and went to "FANtastic Writers" Angel had read my James Bond Christmas story and she LOVED it! She said it was a great story. That made me feel better. Of course, I re-read my story again. I found some big mistakes, but nothing I couldn't fix. It was great to hear praise for the story though. Totally awesome.

Anyway, I'm still tired so maybe with luck I'll be able to go back to sleep. But who knows. Then tomorrow I can spend the day reading! :-) Okay, guess that's it!

No comments: