Sunday, November 27, 2011

I've Been Awake More Than 35 Hours Straight

Well, I ended up not sleeping last night and not for a lack of trying. I took baclefen and two ativan and nothing. I relaxed but no sleep. My mind just kept going and going and going. Not too fast, but fast enough. It just didn't want to settle down. I mean, I was a little excited that I had come up with another group to run on Cafemom - Christmas Dreaming. Then I was thinking about a Christmas story I was thinking about writing and my fan fiction. Not to mention "The Mephisto Club," which is getting better and better by each page.

Anyway, I eventually just gave up sleeping. I got my iced coffee. In fact, I had two of them this morning. Not to mention two Extra Large Diet Dr. Peppers from McDonald's. Guess I'm kind of on a caffiene high too. Though usually caffiene doesn't do much to me. 

All I've really done today is play on Cafemom. Of course, nothing moves on there fast enough for me. No one seems to be replying. It is sort of driving me nuts. But I can't really focus on much else. I kind of had "River Monsters" on today. I watched part of "Transformers" which is a good movie though the second movie is my favorite of the franchise. After that, I put on "Food Network Challenge," but I didn't finish it because Jordan and I went out to get sodas and to pick up my medication. Thank god one of the meds was the ativan! LOL! I have taken two of them and with luck they'll help. While Jordan ran in for my meds, I did read a couple of pages of "The Mephisto Club" then went I got home, I put on "The Next Iron Chef: Super Chefs." I missed the first few minutes. But it was a great episode. Anne Buriel won!! Samuelsen was sent home. I know I spelled their names wrong. Ugh! But it was really a good episode. Now I'm watching "Iron Chef America" where the secret ingredient is caviar! 

Well, I think that's really about it. I hope I sleep at some point tonight, though I kind of want to do more reading. I don't know. I have felt pretty scattered today. I have worried about a hypomanic episode or worse, a mixed state. I guess it will really depend on how I feel tomorrow. Right now I just feel scattered, tired but not quite sleepy. Though I think the ativan is starting to work. It's relaxing me a bit.

Okay, that's it. I am done with this. I'm starting to relax. Thank god for ativan. I might sleep yet! So I'm going!

No comments: