Saturday, November 5, 2011

Pissed With Yahoo

What can I say. Yahoo went with their new profile pages and it SUCKS!! I like the old profile where you could see updates and not have to be on messanger to do it. There is NO PLACE I know of to type in updates. I HATE IT! I even wrote them a note telling them how much I hated it and that from now on I'll probably be spending less time on Yahoo because of it. Frankly, I liked to write the updates. It was kinda like Twitter. Now that's gone I'll just go back to Twitter and Yahoo can go screw themselves. Yeah, I'm just a little pissed. It just sort of ruined the high I was on for having a pretty decent day. Oh well. Not like I can do anything other than send off a nasty gram and I did that. I probably shouldn't have been so mean about it, but I am just so ticked off about it! Ugh!

Outside of that my day was okay except for a stupid headache that just didn't want to go away. I mean, I woke up with it and I literally took 1200mg of ibuprofen and three hours later it was still hanging around. In fact, even now my head still hurts a little. Go figure. But I spent time watching "Law and Order: Criminal Intent" and I took a shower. Then I went over to Jason and Susan's. Cassie had called me this morning where she was freaking out over Jason and Susan and she literally went ballistic. I knew it wasn't the end of the world, but she misunderstood something. It wasn't easy to deal with when my head hurt. But I had called them and eventually it got sorted out. I hung out over there by for half of it they kind of wanted to bitch about the event with Cassie. I did agree with them that her mouth was out of control. But I went over to hang out, not go through that whole event again.

After Cassie came back she had to take care of Zippy and I got to hold him for a few, especially after she gave him a bath. I got to dry him off and his little chirps and whatnot were so cute!! I adore him! He peed on Susan though. LOL! I think it's just that they probably don't have well developed urinary organs and like rats just have to go when they have to go. I could do some research and find out.

Anyway, I took Cassie to her friend Crystal's thinking she was going to spend the night. Turns out she couldn't. I didn't really want to pick her up so Jason and Susan picked her up. But the great thing about tonight was that I got a black ink cartridge for the printer because I really needed it and the best part? It was only $15!!! My mom also wanted me to see how much ink cartridges were for her printer. I had to ask what it took though, when I got to Walmart. Turns out they use the same as mine! That'll make things easy to remember. Of course, when I got home it took me like 15 minutes to remember how to pull the old one out and put the new one in. I was glad when I figured it out and finally printed off my new James Bond Fan Fiction - Christmas Joy. That way I can read it again. Maybe I'll even make notes to correct a few things.

Man, I still have that freakin' headache and it's getting worse again. Time for more ibuprofen and hope that it works better this time. And I've got too much of a headache to do more reading than I'm doing right now. Think I'm going to finish watching another episode of "Storage Wars" and then maybe try to sleep. I am tired, but more times than not, I can't sleep. We'll see though. If nothing else I'll have that ativan to help me relax more.

Guess that's it for today. Tomorrow should be better. At least I hope so. Maybe I'll get some reading or writing done. It'll be a really good day if I don't feel like I'm dragging all day.

No comments: