Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Tired But Shopped for Thanksgiving

I think I'm going to try to sleep here really soon. I might even bypass "Covert Affairs." I didn't sleep well last night and I did get up at 9:00am, though I rested until about 9:30am. But I did get up, get dressed, made my coffee and took my mom to Costco. I really didn't want to go, but I knew we needed to. I got a pretty good spot which was nice and it wasn't so crowded at first. I helped my mom get the stuff on her list and I really don't like shopping at Costco. It just takes a lot out of me. But I did it. While I waited on her, I got to sit down near the pharmacy and read a little bit of "The Mephisto Club." I got into it until my mom came. Then it turned out that I needed to go to the back of the store to get toilet paper because my mom didn't tell me I was supposed to get it.

Anyway, then we get through the line and I wanted help to get the stuff put away. It would have been so much easier and faster if the guy helping us would have walked with us to the car instead of making me drive over to it because I had to drive ALL the way AROUND the building. Deal with the chaos of cars that were there by the time we left. I was definitely irritated. I was never so happy to leave. Though we got a Pumpkin pie and an Apple pie, I really wanted a Pecan pie. So I ended up stopping at Vons before we went home. My mom waited in the car while I went in. I had to get milk and bread anyway. I didn't see pecan pie, but I decided I was going to ask. They said they had them, but they couldn't get them out for like an hour because of where they were and what had to be moved. She asked if I wanted them to reserve a pie for me and I gave a definitely yes, so she gave me an order slip and took my name. Going back to the car I was excited.

My mom made us lunch - chicken croissant sandwiches. Yum!! Then I just got online and I picked up my floor a little bit. Now I have clothes all over it again. But once I get the laundry finished then the floor will be mostly cleaned up. I have been so tired all day though. I've managed to stay awake. Playing on Cafemom helped. I eventually went back to get the Pecan Pie. I was so hungry I got two fruit pies for $1 - lemon and berry. I ate them in the parking lot.

Once home I had Jordan start laundry. I also had him bring me the clothes that were already done so I could put them on hangers, then I had him hang them in the closet. I'm running out of room though.

For dinner my mom fixed croissant chicken sandwiches again. I got an extra croissant out of the deal. They are so good! Then I took Jordan and Taylor out to McDonald's to get sodas. Taylor's going to be staying for a week which I think is cool!

Anyway, I watched a marathon of "Stargate: SG-1" which was cool to watch. I hadn't seen them in awhile even though I have them. Then I've been watching "Auction Kings" because that's a marathon too. But "Covert Affairs" is going to come on, but I am seriously considering watching it on Thursday night or maybe next Thursday. Whatever. I'm just tired and want to sleep.

I am kind of worried about Susan. Jason called me a little while ago and said that she's depressed. She says it's not him, but to be honest, I think the yelling and flipping out might be taking it's toll. I won't tell Jason that, but I think it's possible. Though she seemed fine when I saw her last. I don't know. I hope she is able to come out of it soon. I know how horrible depression is. I'm sure Cassie's attitude didn't help. But she's a teenager. She wants to hang with her friends, not her parents, not her godparents . . .  It's just how it goes. But I think Susan might feel it as rejection. 

Well, I guess that's it. "Covert Affairs" is on. Maybe I'll watch it after all. Maybe . . .

No comments: