Monday, November 21, 2011

McDonald's Kinda Day

Well, my intention was to wake up around noon so I could take a shower. That didn't work. I thought I had re-set my alarm for another hour, but apparently I didn't turn it on! My mom woke me up at 2:08pm and I needed to get to my appointment which was at 2:30pm. So I just got up, grabbed my purse and went. Then I hit a few red lights, dealt with some idiot drivers and then road construction! I was six minutes late! But they took me in no problem. But I can still say that Pap Smears still suck! It hurt! If I don't lose weight it might be another 10 years before I have another one! I need to call in for a mammogram. Turns out that I will be sent up to Grossmont. I don't really want one though, but I guess I need one. I was so thirsty after that I stopped and got a soda from McDonald's. Then when I got home I had to get my paperwork ready to send out for the gastric bypass. I took Jordan with me so he could stand in line at the post office for me. After that, I got a money order for my car insurance. I got that ready to go. Then on the way back to the post office Jordan and I swung by the McDonald's near us and got sodas and $1 sandwiches. I got a McChicken and Jordan got a McDouble.

When we got home I went to my room and started playing on Cafemom. I changed the forums around on "I'm Not Fat! I'm Fluffy!" That way Polls are on the first page. I decided certain things should be first and others could be last. I also put up recipes and I asked about Thanksgiving plans. It would be nice if I could get someone really posting with me. But oh well. I'll just keep going and see what happens.

I did do a little reading while Jordan was in the Post Office. "The Mephisto Club" just gets better and better! Then tonight I watched "Terra Nova." It gets more interesting. Then I watched "House" but missed the last couple of minutes so I don't know if he solved what killed this little baby boy. It was interesting about the girl though. I missed what happened with her either. But she had multiple personality disorder. It was interesting. Maybe I can catch the end somewhere.

After that, I watched "Hawaii 5-0." It was a great episode. Had Wo-Fat (I think that's the character's name) take Steve hostage with the help of - can't remember her name. She was trying to save her fiance, but Wo-Fat tricked her into setting up Steve. She found out that her fiance was really dead and she got shot for her trouble. But the team and friends get together and save Steve together. It took place in North Korea. It kind of reminded me of Vietnam stuff back in the 80's.

Anyway, Jordan and I were hungry so I took us back out to McDonald's. Jordan wanted a McChicken and fries. I got a McChicken and a McDouble. And I still have enough money to get sodas! Yay!

Well, now I'm kicking back and watching this movie on Lifetime. I can't remember the title, but it's interesting. I think I'm going to finish watching it then try to sleep. I have to wake up at 9:00am so that I can take my mom to Costco by 10:00am before it gets really busy. She has to get pies for Thanksgiving. I might stay and wait in the car, but I haven't decided yet. I don't think there is anything else I need to do tomorrow, except maybe some writing on my Fan Fiction - Savior.

No comments: