Sunday, November 6, 2011

Some Men Are Pigs

Some men are just pigs. I should learn how to spot them. But you know, I'm just me and I am still naive about some things. I knew Mark was a bit pushy. I didn't mind that. We got together sexual easy enough. But he is an ass. We were supposed to meet at the same place I thought we went to last time. Unfortunately he told me the wrong place. He has to have. Then he gets mad at me for not finding it and just leaves! He rented the room and should have had it all day then he gets upset because I can't find him! He could have helped me find where he was. But NO he had to be an asshole! He is the one that gave me the wrong motel.

Anyway, I felt so bad I kind of cried. I'm kinda crying now. I just feel rejected and that's never a good feeling. But I called Rick. He's the only one I could really talk to about this - him being my other lover. He made me feel a little better and we're going to try to get together tomorrow night. I might even try to drive over to his place. But he told me what a beautiful person I was and that it was Mark's loss basically. I still don't feel so good. I texted Mark and told him things weren't going to work out and basically his response was it was too bad because I was a good fuck. Not that I mind that. I don't have any issues with that. But he was just such an asshole to me. So I have basically deleted him off my phone, off my email and just completely written him off. I don't often do that to people, but I get the sense that it should be done. I don't need someone like him.

Okay, I think I'm feeling a little better now and with luck I'll see Rick tomorrow night. At least I hope so. Sometimes it's not worth meeting guys.

No comments: