Monday, November 7, 2011

Shopping Day

Surprisingly I woke up around 11:30am and just couldn't go back to sleep. That's weird because usually I can easily sleep until 1:00pm to 2:00pm. I kind of just chilled for awhile. I grabbed my iced coffee and watched some "Law and Order: Criminal Intent." I really do love that show. Then I ended up going shopping while Susan picked Cassie up from school.

I am running low on fuel though and I need to get the rest of the cash off my welfare card. It won't be much, but it'll be enough so that I can get to my therapy on Wednesday. Walmart was great though! I went to the one in Santee so that I would be sure to get almost everything I needed - especially the box of hamburger patties. What was really cool was they had Halloween candy for 50% off. Usually it's just the crap candy, but they had M&Ms left, Willy Wonka stuff and even Reese's!! Needless to say I bought some. Plus I got cherry cheese danishes (which are already gone) and lots of other treats. But I also got what we needed - milk, cheese, hamburger, bananas . . . I even got some stuff for our Thanksgiving with Jason and Susan. I got some cans of yams, a jar of gravy, boxes of cornbread stuffing and green beans. I know it's not a lot, but I wanted to get something and I might get more. But I also need to get a couple of Turkeys for here. My mom said there was a sale on them, I think she said at Vons.

When I got close to home, I was going to go try to get a soda from McDonald's but it was like the line was a mile long! It wasn't worth it to me so I went home. My back hurt so bad though that I had to have help to get the groceries into the car and I called my mom to have Jordan come out to bring it in. Jordan ended up putting most of the food away with my help, but I was in so much pain. I did take ibuprofen and it seemed to help. And mom made hamburgers for dinner. It was good. Then I went to my room. Watched more "Criminal Intent" and played online at Cafemom. I put up recipes, a funny pic, a poll and pix on "I'm not Fat! I'm Fluffy!" I also posted the pix on "Photos for Fun!" I was going to call Rick tonight but I decided not to. I don't know why. Maybe I just wanted to watch TV. It is what I did - I watched the new "Terra Nova" that was interesting. A meteor crashed down and caused an EM Pulse, knocking out all of the electronics. Medical was down and that caused problems. The meteor caused a lot of people to get hurt when things crashed and whatnot. It was a good show. More mysteries are coming.

After that I watched "House" which was GREAT! Chase is back! Then I watched "Hawaii 5-0" - well kinda half watched. But what I saw was awesome. This woman that worked for Customs and Immagration was killed. Turned out to be about a man with cancer and a poaching ring.

Now I'm just going to chill out. It's almost 11:30pm. I'm tired, but I don't know if I'll sleep. I have a lot of sugar in my system! LOL! And I'm hungry again. Anyway, Jordan's being nice enough to make me a sandwich. Of course, I'm giving him the computer after this and giving him Laffy Taffy. :-D It's worth it. Oh and my mother got all out of whack because Cassie is staying with Jason and Susan tonight. Ugh!!

No comments: