Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Pdoc, and Car Trouble and Fan Fiction OH MY!

Today has been a bit crazy. Well, it's made me feel crazy. I wake up around 9:30am and then slept until 10:00am. Got up, got dressed, got my coffee and headed out to my pdoc appointment. Turned out there is a NEW doctor. I can't remember his name, but he was nice. It was only his second day on the job and was still having trouble with the computer program he was supposed to use. But none of my meds were or needed to be changed. I just needed more ativan. But on the way there and on the way home the car started acting up to the point I don't want to drive it again unless it's to Claudio's. At first my mother was pissed like I had planned it. Ugh! But eventually she told me to take it in tomorrow. I asked Susan to shadow me there just in case the car breaks down. I just hope it's just a cheap spark plug and that it doesn't cost much. If it does, I'm screwed. But as it was, I asked Susan to pick Cassie up from school and since Cassie wanted to stay over there tonight I decided to let her. That way I don't have to worry about her walking to school. It's too nerve-wrecking to let her walk when so many things can happen. Yeah, I'm a bit paranoid.

Anyway, I really haven't done much today. I kind of chilled out to "Criminal Minds," "The First 48," "Storage Wars" and now the new "Ghost Hunters." (I am very tired too. But I ALSO FINISHED MY FAN FICTION!! "Holiday Joy" my newest 007 romance is done. I posted it though there are a lot of errors in it, but I didn't feel like doing corrections. Maybe tomorrow I'll read it, correct it and repost it. But we'll see.

Hopefully I'll sleep early. Though I always say that and it doesn't happen. But I'll cross my fingers. And we'll see what tomorrow brings.

No comments: