Saturday, November 12, 2011

House Sitting

Niot sure how long this will actually be because I am on Jason and Susan's computer since I'm at their place and I really don't like their keyboard. LOL! I guess I'm just spoiled with  my laptop or maybe saying that I'm more used to my laptop would be more correct. I just feel like I have to keep staring at the keyboard while I type and I don't like that.

I really didn't do much today. Once I woke up Jason called and told me to go over to his place, which I was going to anyway. It was planned. LOL! I think he just wanted to have someone to talk to him on the phone for a few minutes. Henever talks long. Then I packed up my stuff into the suitcase. I might have used bags if it hadn't been raining. Not that I mind. I really enjoy the rain. But just as I was leaving my mom springs on me that she wants me to go to the store and buy her some eggs. I didn't really want to, but I did and it ended up being a good thing. Not only was I able to grab a chicken ceaser salad for lunch and a couple of drinks, I also had forgotten my phone charger so I was able to go in and pick it up as I delivered the eggs. It was a good move because I ended up needing to charge my phone.

Anyway, once I got here I watched some TV and then took a shower. Got out of the shower and got my PJ's on. I feed and held Zippy for awhile. He is so cute!! I got him to chorttle while I held him and that made me feel good. There is something about their little noises that are soothing. Afterr that, I pretty much watched "NCIS" for the day and into the evening. They were really good episodes too and I'm not crazy about the show but I definitely enjoy it. I thought I'd do some reading today, but that wasn't to be. I just got wrapped up in the show. Oh and Jason and Susan were great! They left me chili mac for dinner, which I ate almost all of. I left some for tomorrow when I wake up. Of course, I also ate two of Jason's chimichangas. I was thinking about buying them another pack if I ate more of them. I have just been so hungry tonight! Of course, I am every night I guess. And one thing for sure. I have eaten WAY too much candy! Even eating it when I really didn't feel like it. I guess I have a real eating problem. Makes me worry about the gastric bypass. You know what scares me more? I'm supposed to chew up my food good . . . I don't have teeth to chew. I don't know. It scares me because I don't want to get sick by not chewing things thoroughly. But we'll see what happens.

I have also spent time with the kitties. In fact, Romeo is laying on the floor nearby on his back looking so cute! And Lulubelle is resting right next to time, or she was. And Katianna finally came up to me before she got something to eat. And I heard from Cassie. Her, Justin, Jamie, and Ian did go up to the mountains. There was snow!!! Her and Ian got to have a snowball fight!! How awesome is that? So she sounds like she's having a stellar birthday weekend. Makes me happy.

Well, I think that's about it. I'm going to go back to watching "Angels & Demons" now. Good movie. Tomorrow I don't have anything on the agenda so we'll see what happens then!




No comments: