Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Gastric Bypass is Coming Closer

Today's been tiring but good!! I got up, got Cassie off to school and then went back to sleep. I didn't sleep last night really so it was time to sleep. I woke up around 1:30pm. I got dressed. Got coffee. Went out to get a good park spot to wait for Cassie.

While I waited for her I actually wrote a about a page on "Crossfire" which was a good thing. It seems to be flowing at the moment. I could have written more, but the bell rang and I wanted to wait for Cassie who didn't show up until 2:30pm! LOL! She was talking with friends. It's funny. She was supposed to have detention apparently but she bribed her way out of it with candy! LOL! Talk about awesome!

I also was texting Mark. He is a kinky guy and he's interested in having another partner in our play! Rick being interested in the same thing it looks like it might REALLY happen! Kind of scares me a bit, but it is something I've always wanted to try! Being with two guys. Being center of attention in that kind of fun! We'll see what happens. But Mark and I are definitely getting back together again on Sunday. I look forward to it! He's pretty good!

Anyway, once home Cassie told me about her day. It was a good day! Then we had dinner and Jason and Susan picked us up to go to the Bariatric Seminar. The Seminar was great and informative. I think about of the three surgeries they do the actual gastric bypass is the one for me. It will take away my acid reflux!!! That is a BIG plus for me. But I have a lot of paperwork to fill out. I need to get labs done. It's crazy! But I can do it. It just seems like I have definitely been put on the fast track and that's cool!! Filling out the diets I've tried though is going to be a pain in the ass. They want the last five years, but I have tried just about everything over the years! Nothing as crazy as the Grapefruit Diet. But I'll have to think about what to put down. Either way, this is happening. Oh and I am so thrilled!! They won't cut me open!! It's all done by laporoscopy! Totally awesome!! Makes me feel a lot better.

Well, I guess that's it. I came home just in time to see the last half of "Dirty Jobs" though I wish news ones were coming out. I hope the show hasn't ended! Then I just have it on "Auction Kings." It's just a good show. I love the people on it. Plus I'm getting tired now and I'm hungry again! LOL! That's what happens when I don't eat for like five hours. So I think I'm going to find something to nosh and then maybe go to sleep early - HOPEFULLY! I could use some extra sleep!

No comments: