Wednesday, November 16, 2011

How Do You Know You've Taken Too Much Ativan?

You sleep all day long!! :-P That's pretty much what I did yesterday. I was just so tired. All I wanted to do the other night was sleep and I just went a little overboard with the Ativan. I almost continued to sleep, but I wanted to see "Covert Affairs" last night because this actor I think is totally gorgeous and who I've based characters on with my writing was on. His name is Oded Fuhr. In the show he plays a Moussad operative named Eyal Lavin.


The episode was pretty good, though I have to say I was a little let down. I wanted to see more of Annie and Eyal become closer. I mean, they did, but I wanted to see more - like he's the spy she'll always love or something. Okay, maybe I'm just being romantic. :-) But you have to admit he's a handsome guy!!

Before I watched "Covert Affairs" I watched a rerun of "Dirty Jobs" then "Auction Kings." It was funny. "Auction Kings," counted down their top ten oddest items they've sold. I remembered them and it was pretty fun to watch. What I would have wanted was the Vampire Killing Kit!! Of course it went for thousands. But it sure would have been neat to have. I certainly never would have gotten rid of it if I had it!

Anyway, it still took me a bit to go back to sleep, but I still went back to sleep a lot faster than usual. Well, that's it for this entry. There will be another later since today has been busy already. But I definitely had to gush about Oded Fuhr. LOL!


No comments: