Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Always Tired But Getting Things Done

I haven't really done much today. I had trouble sleeping last night regardless how tired I was. This is getting to be a habit. Then when I try to sleep I can't because I slept late and then went I get tired again it starts all over again. It sucks. I suppose I'm just going to have to start waking up at a certain time and maybe I'll start going to sleep at a certain time, though it hasn't happened in a long time.

Anyway, I didn't get up until 3:00pm. After that, Jordan and I had to go up to Grossmont to get my mother's tabs for her diabetes. Then after that, I had to go to the grocery store. I needed to pick up ranch dressing and butter. I actually had to call my mom to remember the butter. It just wouldn't come to me. I love cell phones. LOL!

After we got home Jordan, Taylor and George took off to go to Cowles Mountain. I played on the computer for awhile on Cafemom posting mostly on "I'm Not Fat! I'm Fluffy!" and then just checking out some of my other groups. Then I headed out to my therapy appointment. I swung by McDonald's and got a soda. I encountered more pain in the ass drivers, but it wasn't as bad as the other day. But it had taken me longer to get there than I would have liked because of the line at McDonald's. But I got there in plenty of time for my appointment.

Therapy went well. The being tired thing has been around for awhile. Oh I also know the gastric bypass Doctor's office got my paperwork. I need to contact them because there was some kind of question about my insurance. I guess I'll try to call Friday, or on Monday. I hope there's no problem because that would be horrible. Anyway, I talked about that and life in general. About the thought intrusions at night about wanting to cut. It was kind of bad last night. I think it's triggered by being so tired and frustrated about not sleeping. Then I talked about Jason and Susan and Cassie, sleeping and not wanting to get up. It might have something to do with me feeling a bit down.

Anyway, after therapy I went to Walmart. My mom gave me money to get us a microwave FINALLY! And I found a good one for $57. I haven't used it yet, but it looks great. My mom is happy with it and that's what really matters. Jordan was too tired to bring it in though and he went to sleep. Taylor brought it in from the car and set it up. My mom was too tired to play with it tonight so she went to bed. It's going to be so nice to have microwave popcorn again!! That's what I'm excited about! LOL! I'll have to help my mom learn how to use this new microwave tomorrow. It's going to be nice to use it to heat stuff for Thanksgiving! Oh and house has smelled so good! My mom made the stuffing today! I can't wait to have Thanksgiving dinner. I am a little bummed that my Thanksgiving with Jason and Susan is going to have to wait until December 10th now, but I'll live. They are kind of financially strapped at the moment and if anyone is going to understand that, it's me!

Well, now I think I'm done playing on Cafemom. I hope I sleep though at this rate I might as well think I won't. I was able to watch a new "Mythbusters" which was awesome. I watched a new "Brad Melzer's Decoded" about Billy the Kid. As much as people think he survived I'm actually thinking he really did die. I wish they would have shown his girlfriend's son because there is enough looks between them that I think it's pretty obvious that her son was Billy's. I saw that in another TV show. Now I have "Ghost Hunters" on, but I think this is a repeat.

I think maybe it's time to chill out and relax. Maybe I'll sleep. Maybe I won't. We'll see.

No comments: