Friday, November 25, 2011

No Black Friday For Me!

Well, I slept the day away. Last night I took a baclafen and two ativan and that shut me down. Even once I woke up to eat something I was still tired and went back to sleep again. Then I woke up to Jason calling me. Cassie's been having a good time at Knott's Berry Farm, but I guess Katie Kelly has not wanted to do much. She was being a buzz kill! LOL! I think that's what Jason had said. But I know Cassie still had fun. They also went swimming at the hotel. Oh and Jason sent me a pic of Cassie with her chili cheese fries at Knott's and OMG!!! It was HUGE! She told me she barely made a dent in it! And with as much as I can eat Jason didn't think I would have been able to finish it all! That sucker really must have been huge.

Anyway, I basically have been watching "Storage Wars" which is a pretty cool show. I also did a little writing on "Savior" about Eyal Lavin. But I have a long way to go with it. I'm trying to figure out where I want to go from there. I might do Thanksgiving. Or maybe more Christmas or not . . . Mossad is probably Jewish. Of course, that's a guess. Well, maybe we'll stick with Thanksgiving. LOL!

I did get out of the room for some pie. I had a piece of each again. Yum!! My mom apparently didn't like the apple pie very much. Some of the apples weren't cooked through the way her and I like, but I thought it was still okay. The pumpkin is almost gone but there's plenty of pecan left. I guess that's what happens when no one else really likes it! LOL! Ah well!

Right now, I'm going to go check on Cafemom for some stuff and see if I feel up to writing anything. Then I'm going to see what I can do about my Fan Fiction. I think it had a dynamic opening. I just need to move it along.

Guess that's it. Right now I have the TV on Lifetime and it's a Christmas movie. I think it's probably called "Secret Santa" but I wouldn't swear to it. But it looks nice. I hope they re-air it. I think I'll be watching a lot of Lifetime over the next month. Oh and I have my Christmas lights across my window and on! I love the holiday season!

No comments: