Wednesday, November 9, 2011

A Day in PJ's

I actually had to wake up around 11:00am because today was a half day for Cassie. I was there to pick her up around 11:30am after I got my coffee. What's cool is that I haven't gotten dressed. I've been in my PJs all day long. They look like clothes so there's no issue about it. Cassie took about 10-15 minutes to get to the car. From there we went home. She was hungry so I cooked her a couple of hamburger patties and I had her fix me more coffee considering she drank over half of mine! LOL! It wasn't long after that that my mom fixed Jordan and I hamburgers. I love pickles and there was plenty on my burger. After that Cassie, Jordan and I watched totheark on YouTube. Then Cassie and I watched Marble Hornet on YouTube about Slender Man and this crazy story they have going. They are up to 51 episodes so far. Then after that we also tried to look up Fox News footage of Cassie's middle school on Halloween. It took us time, but we did find it!! I THINK I saw Cassie, but she wasn't easy to find. Shortly after that Jason and Susan picked her up.

After that, I had to get going to get to therapy. I didn't have a whole lot going on, but I talked about the gastric bypass and that my real anxiety is getting the surgery denied. And the fact that I have paperwork to still do - two days of what I have been eating and also the diets I've tried. I also talked about being scattered and tired. I do feel so scatter brained and it sucks. It interferes with my ability to write. Concentration on anything is a challenge. It sucks because I really want to finish reading "Passion."

Anyway, Cassie came home just after 8:00pm. She got her laundry out of the dryer. Then she was asking me about what she should wear tomorrow for going to the movies after school. Her and a few of her friends are going to hopefully go see "Paranormal Activity 3." But she just didn't know if she wanted to wear this or that or the other thing. Then she decided to wear her white skinnies but there was a spot so she washed that. Then Jason called and Cassie's therapist at school put Cassie's name down to get a free food basket for Christmas!! I think that's so awesome! But then Jason calls again and is outta whack because Cassie's friend Crystal cut her hair. Obviously the girl didn't do a bad job considering HE didn't notice. But I asked him how he knew anyway and he told me he had a right to check up on his niece and I said yeah, but going through someone's Facebook account. THIS is what aggravates Cassie. She wants to block Susan just for the fact that Jason is always spying on her. I don't blame her, but Susan would get all outta whack if she did it because she did for a couple of days and Susan complained. But I would hate someone checking up on me if I was her age. It's like always having someone over your shoulder staring at everything you do or say. You can't be yourself if you're constantly having to worry about how someone will react when they read what you say. Wish I could help her with this situation, but she really needs to talk to Susan about it. Maybe Susan would understand, but maybe not.

Well, I guess that's it. I haven't watched that much TV. I did watch the new "Mythbusters" tonight about their top 12 locations they've been to. It was pretty cool to watch. Then I have "Fact or Faked" on, but I haven't gotten into it yet. After that I'm going to watch "Ghost Hunters" unless I fall asleep first. We'll see.

Anyway, I guess that's it. Tomorrow I take Jordan to pick up his game "Skyrim" but I told him we're not leaving until "Burn Notice" is over. I have to have my Michael Weston fix. LOL! Maybe I'll be able to do some reading or writing or both. But I guess we'll see. I am so tired. I hope I sleep well tonight. But that's up in the air too.

No comments: