Monday, November 28, 2011

I Crashed HARD!

Last night I was still having trouble sleeping though I was exhausted so I took three ativan. I read for a little while, which for once it didn't keep me awake. I relaxed enough to drop to sleep. Of course, I slept and slept and slept. My mom woke me up around 1:00pm, but I also talked to Jason and Susan and asked them to pick Cassie up from school. In fact, I just let her stay there tonight. But I went back to sleep until around 4:30pm. Even then, I could have gone back to sleep. I might still be able to go back to sleep. I'm still tired. But we'll see. I mean, being tired is no garauntee as I well know.

Anyway, I had dinner when it was ready. It was good. It was fried onion chicken. Delicious. And we had it with mac n cheese and broccoli. I wanted the computer after that, but Jordan convinced me to let him keep it another hour. No big deal. I watched some TV. I watched "First 48." Then when I got the computer, I started playing on Cafemom. I made sure I posted stuff to "I'm Not Fat! I'm Fluffy!" then "Christmas Dreaming." I also posted in other groups. But I feel a bit foggy and slow today where yesterday I was scattered, but really trying to post like crazy. And I just feel a little off today. I'm not really up or down. Maybe it's more like a numb feeling.

But anyway, one of the things I was looking forward to tonight was the new episodes of "The Closer" and especially "Rizzoli & Isles." "The Closer" was great! Officer Rader found the leak in the department!! In "Rizzoli & Isles" we find out that Jane's mom has a crush on Bill O'Reiley. And that Corsak was willing to go to jail to protect his CI. Turned out Jane was able to find her and that the person that had killed their witness was the District Attorney! It was an interesting episode. I might do some reading tonight. I have about 100 pages left of "The Mephisto Club." Not that I'll read it all tonight. Of course, when I'm done with it, I don't know what I'll read. I have a couple of Christmas stories. Maybe I'll read one or two of them. We'll see! If I do read them, then I can post their reviews on my "Christmas Dreaming" group.

Well, that's it. Time to chill out. As for tomorrow, my mom said something about wanting to go to the doctor. If she makes an appointment I'll take her. Maybe I'll work on one of my Fan Fictions or Christmas short story. We'll see.

No comments: