Saturday, November 19, 2011

Birthdays and Fun!


Yesterday I was so tired. I didn't do much of anything. Well, that's not exactly true. I took my mom to Walmart. We went shopping and it was cool because she got Jordan a pair of pants, slippers and socks. She also picked out a sweater for Cassie that had Santa on it, but I knew Cassie would never wear it, so I talked my mom into letting me pick her out a shirt that I knew she wanted. It's so cool because I was able to get her the Happy Bunny Christmas shirt! It has Happy Bunny laying down with a candy cane and it says, "Been Good All Year," then under it says "For all you know!" LOL! She also got Cassie a red scarf. I wasn't sure if Cassie would like it but she does!

Of course, at Walmart I got the chance to sit at the McDonald's and get my soda. I filled up three times. I was so thirsty I drank the first one really quick. I also got a McDouble. While I waited I also read more of "The Mephisto Club." It is SUCH a GOOD book! I haven't picked it up today, but I might depending on how late I want to stay up. 

Anyway, I played on the computer for a little bit but I was so tired I didn't do much. I wanted to go to sleep, but I ended up watching a bunch of "Criminal Minds" episodes. One was the second half of The Prince of Darkness, which I hadn't seen before. I'd seen the first half, but not the second. They don't seem to air them in order. I almost went to sleep before watching "Sanctuary" but instead I watched it. Then I had a hard time sleeping. I was exhausted, but I also ended up in the bathroom every hour or so it seemed.

Today it was really hard for me to wake up. I had thought about waking up around 10:30am, but I just couldn't do it so I slept until almost 2:00pm and Cassie's party started at Noon!! Anyway, I got up and left with coffee and present in tow. Cassie wanted "cookies" but I said no. I did remember to bring Cassie's blanket and Katie Kelly's pillow. I'm going to miss that thing.

When I got there the girls were already having fun. As soon as Cassie saw her present she opened it. Not like it was sealed up. It was in a gift bag and not taped shut. Anyway, she immediately started wearing the scarf so I knew she liked it! I also gave her the camera to take pictures in her bedroom with the girls since that's where they were. We got Cici's pizzas for dinner. I kicked in $10 from the $60 they owed me. It was worth it for the party and the pizza!! Their BBQ pork is still my favorite!! Then the girls ran around outsdie for a bit acting crazy like the teens they are. One of Cassie's friends had to leave because of the animals. She could only stay so long because she has bad allergies. But she was a sweet girl. I was just so happy Cassie was having fun. Apparently she didn't think anyone was going to come to her party and instead she got several people - Paige, Katie Kelly, Lakara, Maddie and I don't remember the other girl's name at the moment. So she ended up with a nice crowd. They are also going to watch a scary movie tonight! They picked "Insidious." Good thing I'm not watching it! LOL!



I eventually left because it's also Jordan's birthday. I promised him Moose Tracks ice cream. So I stopped at the store and got him the Extreme Moose Tracks which is his favorite, got myself chocolate milk which was good. Then I stopped and got a Diet Dr. Pepper from McDonald's and went home. When we got there, I asked my mom for candles and a lighter. She was in a bitchy-ass mood and I don't know why. I guess she just figured I was going over to Cassie's party just to say hello and come back. How stupid is that?? I said I was going over to take pictures. Anyway, I just ignored her. I put three candles in Jordan's ice cream. He lit them though. LOL! Then I took a pic of it, of him with it and stuff. He had his friend George over. He just stopped being interested in parties. Just a friend over and ice cream is all he wants.

Of course, one other thing I think was really nice was his girlfriend called! :-) They don't get to talk much so that was a nice treat for him I'm sure.

Anyway, not much else is going on. I got to watch most of "Four Brothers" and now I have "Swordfish" on though I don't know if I want to finish watching it. It's a good movie though. The thing is, I'm usually tired by now, but I'm not. I'm not totally wired either, just mellow. I think once I take my meds it might help me get sleepy. I don't know. I kind of want to do some reading or playing on Cafemom. I added all kinds of posts to "I'm Not Fat! I'm Fluffy!" I don't know, I might go back and play a little more on there but there really wasn't much to do at the moment.

Well, I guess, really, that's it. Tomorrow I don't know what I'll be doing. Guess we'll see! Maybe I'll get some writing done on a Fan Fiction. :-) I want to write about Eyal!




No comments: