Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Is It PMS or a Mixed State?

I woke up feeling a little off, but okay. I went to my Doctor's appointment, but I was aggravated with drivers around me getting there because they were going too slow. I was aggravated with the receptionist desk because they took like seven minutes before checking me in - I had to stand and wait in line. Not easy on my back.

I didn't mind waiting for the doctor once I was called back though that took like 40 minutes. But while I waited for the doctor I did some reading of "The Mephisto Club." It's a REALLY good book so far. Then I talked to the doctor. Turns out I hate to go back tomorrow morning to get my blood work done. I also got prescriptions for Baclofen, Claritin and a saline spray for my nose. I even made an appointment for a Pap Smear and a breast exam which is next Monday.

From there, I went home. My mom wanted to go to the store so I took her to Vons. She got stuff for Thanksgiving and I got some mandarins and milk. Also my mom asked me to get ground black pepper and corn starch. I did more reading while I waited for her to get done. Once home, I got Jordan to bring in the groceries - including another turkey that my mom had Jordan put in her fridge - not freezer. Guess that's the one we're having for Thanksgiving.

I just started feeling worse emotionally. It wasn't terrible at first. It was manageable. I got on the computer and from there I played on Cafemom. I posted several things in "I'm Not Fat! I'm Fluffy!" and new word prompts for "The Writer's Workshop." I also edited "Love Me" my first James Bond fan fic. I reposted it on "FANtastic Writers" and in "I'm Not Fat! I'm Fluffy." I had to change the forum a bit though. I had to make Creative Outlet private and marked as Adult Content. I also had to put a warning on my story that it was sexually explicit.

My mom cooked Pizza for dinner. I suppose I should have done it, but I just didn't feel up to it. She got aggravated at me because I just didn't want to do it. The pizza was pretty good, but I wished I'd had a pizza all to myself! LOL!

Then Jordan and I went to the pharmacy to get my new meds. It took half an hour. On the way there we got sodas at McDonald's and while I waited I did more reading. I can't believe how good this book is! I love Tess Gerritsen's work!! Then once I got home I got back online. I uploaded pix to Cafemom - Cassie and Katie Kelly carving pumpkins for Halloween. Then Jason started crap. I don't know if he was trying or what, but he starts with Jordan not being able to take his Xbox over tomorrow, even though he said he could. I told him he couldn't just change his mind and it seemed like he got upset with me. I asked him if he was or was I being paranoid and he told me he loved me so much and that I was being paranoid. Then my mother comes in and starts yelling at me, which considering the frame of mind I'm already in, it was horrible. I mean, I have been feeling irritated, aggravated, impatient, emotionally just feeling awful. My mind keeps going. My body inside feels like it's running at lightspeed, but my outside is moving normally. I just feel like something is so wrong and I just feel emotional.

So is it PMS or a Mixed State? I don't know. But I'm going to try to relax and finish watching "Mythbusters," then "Brad Meltzer's Decoded" and "Ghost Hunters." That's if I stay awake that long. I'm thinking of taking a Baclofen now and just chilling and maybe sleep. We'll see. I just hope this feeling goes away.

No comments: