Sunday, November 13, 2011

I Always Forget Something . . . LOL!

Trying to get to sleep last night was almost impossible. I think I finally fell asleep around 6:00am or so. Of course, last night I was tired, but I did get to see Rick and that kind of perked me up, I guess. I met him at Vons in La Mesa and followed him to his place. He couldn't come to me because he had his son. His son was sleep though so we were going to hook up behind the couch on this cushion. He's not the greatest kisser, but I love the fact that he wants to spend time with me outside of having sex with me. Of course, that's what we wanted last night, but we both got too paranoid with the sounds in the house and we didn't want his son to find me there. Not until he at least meets me. But as we were making out we talked and he told  me he doesn't feel like he has to keep things from me. That he can be open with me. I thought that was awesome. I don't keep things from him either. But he also talked about watching movies together. I wasn't sure exactly where we stood, but it's obviously he wants more of a relationship with me than I expected which I great! He also likes my laugh and he thinks I'm cute, and not just physically. But my personality. It makes me smile. Anyway, needless to say I think that might have kept me up a bit.

I ended up not waking up until 2:00pm. I wanted to keep sleeping, but I got a call from Cassie. She told me she was going to be home around 3:00pm - 4:00pm. I packed up, what I thought was everything. I then straightened up a little. I ate the last of the Chili Mac. I couldn't remember anything else I needed to take with me. Turns out that I left my phone charger, Cassie's backpack and her book . . . She got home about 4:00pm or so. I can't remember a whole lot of what else we did, but I made dinner. I didn't have a lot of energy to fix anything and my mom wasn't feeling up to it, but Cassie and I eventually settled on Bean and cheese burritos - refried beans, cheese and sour cream (except for Jordan) wrapped in a flour tortilla. Simple and delicious! Jordan had a few, Cassie had three. I'm not sure how many I ate. But between the three of us we finished all the beans!

After dinner Cassie came into my room with me and we watched some TV and played on the computer. But my mom needed Jordan and I to go after some of her medication. On the way to the pharmacy we stopped at McDonald's. I had enough change to get soda for Jordan and I. Once we got the medication we went home. I had Jordan change the laundry that I'd had him start and then Cassie and I settled down together. Then it dawned on me that I had forgotten my phone charger and Cassie's backpack and book. Cassie starts flipping out, but I told her we could fix it. She was complaining because it means breaking into Jason and Susan's. LOL! But she's done it many times before.

Anyway, we got there and together we took care of Zippy. I'll know how to really take care of him next time, which I'm glad about. Cassie then decided she wanted to take a shower there, which I didn't mind. I watched "Food Network Challenge" which was "A Peanuts Thanksgiving." It was cool! Plus we got home in time for me to watch "The Next Iron Chef - Super Chefs." Cassie went to bed after being sweet enough to get me water. I'm hoping there is a new "IRon Chef America" next. Of course, I'm pretty tired and do want to try to go to sleep relatively early since I have a ticket buy in the morning. I kind if don't want to go and do it, but it'll be $20 I could use. At least I know where I'm going - Sports Arena.

Well, I guess that's it. I'm just glad I was able to go back to Jason and Susan's and get the things I'd forgotten earlier. It all worked out well.




No comments: