Friday, November 11, 2011

Two Days For One

Well yesterday was a day full of being tired. I just dragged all day. I haven't had a day like that in a long time. I did manage to take Jordan to get his game "Skyrim" last night after "Burn Notice." He had to wait longer because we didn't get there until after 11:00pm, but it was worth the wait for him. While I waited for him to get his game, I spent that time reading. I finally just decided I was going to pick up "Passion" and just read. I was almost sad when Jordan got his game and I had to stop reading.

At home my mind just wandered and wandered and wandered as I tried to go back to sleep. It was weird. It was like I was in this half sleep most of the night where my mind was just going. A lot of what I read seeped into my mind. I did have a dream of jumping from place to place. That my daughter had to. And then something about ending up in Australia. Well, the dream was really sketchy with a lot of crazy elements. Anyway, I was so tired though that when I laid down I just didn't have the energy to take my medication last night. I should have taken it though. I feel off today. Of course, part of that might be all the sleep I've gotten in the last two days. But I think it has to do with missing my meds. I took the ones I needed to this morning.

Anyway, my mom wanted to go to Walmart and to get her hair cut so I took her up to Fantastic Sam's. Then from there she gave me money to pick up some things from the store including hair color for me. I'm not entirely sure I'm happy with the color, but hopefully it'll work. I also got Fabreeze and dish soap, plus a Woman's World. I then went an got a McDouble and a diet Dr. Pepper from the McDonald's there. I also took the opportunity to not just look over the Woman's World magazine, but to also read a little bit of "Passion." I don't know how long I read, but my mom came up with some paper towels she wanted too. She had me get her a McDouble and water while I also went to pay for the paper towels.

After that, we came home and I went back to reading, then Cassie came over with Jason and Susan. It was good to see my girl on her Birthday. But she's getting to that age that spending the time with family really isn't what she wants to do. I think Jason is having the hardest time of all dealing with Cassie getting older. He has a hard time realizing that Cassie is growing up. Her friends are growing more important to her. That she is learning to be her own person more and more. Anyway, they stayed for awhile. I got to watch Jordan and Cassie tease each other and be funny. Jason brought me two DVDs too, which was cool - "Blade" and "Terminator 2 : Judgement Day." The third "Terminator" movie SUCKED!  They stayed for about twenty minutes before leaving to take Cassie over to Justine and his wife's place for the weekend. Cassie and Ian like each other. I think it's cool and Cassie is thrilled to have more family.

Anyway, after they left my mom fixed ham and eggs for dinner. I also cut up a few slices of French bread to eat. Then I went back to my room and finished reading "Passion." Now I have to wait four or five months because I can get the last book in the series - "Rapture." It'll be good to see the end of this series. It was really good! Parts of it fantastic, though Twilight really pulled me in. This took awhile and as much as I love the Daniel and Lucinda story there is something about the over hanging story that kind of gets me feeling weird. Maybe it's the religious tones. But it really is fascinating, so I don't know how to describe what I'm feeling. Oh, whatever. I enjoyed reading it and seeing where the loophole for Lucinda came along.

Now I'm just kicking back watching "Criminal Minds." I really do love this show! Maybe one day I'll get them on DVD, but it's not high on my list. I'm waiting for "Sanctuary" tonight. I'm feeling really unsettled though so I might have to take an ativan. I don't like feeling this way, but there's not much I can do about it except meds. I feel tired and yet I feel sleeping just isn't going to help at the moment. Maybe I'll do more reading. I still have to finish "Cowboys and Aliens," but I also have "The Mephisto Club" by Tess Gerritsen and I really want to read it! I think next month I'm going to try to get another book of hers. I might as well get books. I enjoy reading and I want to read all of the Rizzoli and Isles books.

Tomorrow night I'm going to spend the night at Jason and Susan's and spend time with the kitties and Zippy. I'm a little nervous about taking care of him, but I guess I'm worried about something happening to him. I've never kept a guinea pig before and I just don't want to do anything to hurt him or make him run away or for the cats to do something to hurt him. Yes, I worry a lot. But I do get to cuddle him a bit and I'm looking forward to that.

Well, I guess that's it. If you couldn't tell I still feel scattered and it's hard for me to organize my thoughts. I do hate this part of being bipolar. And I feel like okay and depressed at the same time. It's crazy and it sucks. But oh well. It's just how it goes. Time for ativan!

No comments: