Thursday, November 17, 2011

Don't Think I'm Making It to Burn Notice

After only about two hours of sleep last night I can say today has been a long day. Of course, I haven't been super tired until about an hour or two ago. In fact, when I woke up I was fine. I got up and went to the doctor to get my lab work done. When I got home my mom was nice enough to make me ham and eggs. On the way home I had stopped at Albertson's for some water and ended up with Eggnog Creamer. So I also made my coffee when I got home. 

I didn't stop there. I actually got on Cafemom and posted stuff on "I'm Not Fat! I'm Fluffy!" along with a few other groups. I also edited "Holiday Joy" and made some good changes. Nothing major. Tomorrow I'm going to post it on a couple of the groups and then I'm going to maybe work on a new fan fiction for Bond and/or Eyal Lavin. I have had ideas floating around in my head so I think I can start either one.

I also did a fair amount of reading when I was waiting for Cassie to get out of school. "The Mephisto Club" just gets better and better. I would read more tonight, but I'd stay up way too late and make myself feel more tired and possibly worse.

After I finished editing and running off "Holiday Joy" the kids and I left to Jason and Susan's. Tonight was Jordan's Bday dinner - Lasagna. What sucked is Jason seemed to be in a mood and stayed in the bedroom. He didn't even come out to say hi. That sort of upset me, but the lasagna was great and Susan and I had a chance to talk. Plus I also got to see Jordan play his new game "Skyrim." It's pretty cool. But I think that's what ticked off Jason. Whatever, right? He wants to be a big baby, let him.

Anyway, I am just so tired. I'm trying to stay awake to watch "Burn Notice" but my eyes are burning and I am tired. I really need sleep. Of course, there is part of me that's restless and doesn't want to sleep, yet the rest of me is screaming for sleep. I think I might sleep. Yeah, that's what I need.

No comments: