Thursday, December 1, 2011

Fan Fiction and Cafemom Fun!

Today was a pretty good day. I may not have wanted to wake up, but I did and picked up Cassie. I was going to take my mom to the bank, but we decided tomorrow morning would be better. I've just decided that I'm going to have to wake up early and deal with it. I mean, if I kept sleeping late nothing will ever change and I need to try to get a normal schedule at some point.

Anyway, Cassie couldn't wait for Susan to pick her up. But that was just because she wanted to hang out with Ian more.

As for me, I have been playing on the computer on Cafemom. I added posts again to "I'm Not Fat! I'm Fluffy!" though I didn't add as much as I normally do. But I did get the book review in for "The Mephisto Club." Then I posted stuff in "Christmas Dreaming."

Then my mother surprised me. After I helped her make her bed and her little bitching session about me she got dinner for us at Beef 'n Bun. I drove and she paid. It was fantastic!! We each got fish and chips, I got a chocolate peanut butter shake while my mom got a strawberry one. That was good too!! Then we got Jordan a collosal burger meal. He was still sleeping so he didn't get to eat his fresh. He fault for not waking up! LOL!

Anyway, I went back to my computer AND I started working on my fan fiction for Eyal Lavin. I reworked it for Christmas. It's the only way it works for me. I didn't get too far; maybe a page and a half. I might write more here in a little bit, but maybe not.

I watched "Burn Notice" tonight and OMG!! Anson is kind of interesting. He is a bad guy and not one I particularly like, but he has suddenly gotten rather interesting to me. We'll see what happens next week. These are getting more dramatic as they go on. I love that show. Then I watched "Covert Affairs" which is always a good show. After all, that's where Eyal came from! ;-)

Well, I guess that's it for now. I'll see whatelse I can do and then try to sleep. Maybe I'll sleep relatively early . . . yeah right! LOL! Oh well!

No comments: