Sunday, November 20, 2011

The Food Network, Cafemom and Fan Fiction

I've felt kind of off today. More worst tonight than during the day. I woke up around noon and was online almost all day. I played on Cafemom a lot. I felt like I was just wound up and I needed to keep doing stuff. I joined a couple more groups. Not sure I'm going to participate in one of them, but I joined more or less to read ideas.

Anyway, I half watched something about evolution. I'd seen it before and disagreed with only one thing they said. That homo-sapien destroyed Neadrathal. Last I knew it was proved that some of our DNA comes from them, so the way they disappeared, was becoming part of us. Well, who really knows, right? It's probably a bit of both. After that, I just put it on the Food Network. Watched "Chopped" and an old "The Next Iron Chef - Super Chefs." Now they're showing the live thanksgiving show with a bunch of the chefs. Later I'm going to watch "Food Network Challenge," followed by a new "Next Iron Chef - Super Chefs" and then MAYBE "Iron Chef America." This is definitely my Food Network night.

I've still been playing with Cafemom, though I'm taking a break at the moment. In fact, one of the things I started was a Fan Fiction. The star is Eyal Lavin from "Covert Affairs." I love the character. So far I'm on page three and I'm calling it "Savior." At least for now. I have to decide what else I want to write now that I have the opening done. I'm sure it'll come to me as I go. But I can only work so long on it. I might work a little more, but not sure.

I can say I'm kind of tired, though I feel kind of down. My mother has been a bit of a bitch since last night. It's not like I don't understand her frustration with me or with the kids, but it's not easy being me either. I'm hoping tomorrow will be better. But I think that's probably what's contributing to me feeling off. Just added family stress.

Well, I guess that's it really. I have stuff I need to do tomorrow. I need to pay my car insurance. I need to mail off my gastric bypass packet. I have a Gyn appointment which I really don't want to do, but will. Then my mom wants to go get lemons. I have to get that in there or she's really going to have a fit.

Anyway, I'm hoping I don't feel as off or down tomorrow. Part of this has to be PMS. Maybe I'll start my monthly tonight or tomorrow morning. I'd have to cancel my appointment! :-P Guess we'll see what happens!

No comments: