Monday, November 14, 2011

What a Long Day

Today has been a really long day. I didn't sleep well last night and still had to get up around 6:30am. Cassie got dressed and everything, but ended up staying home because she was dizzy and ended up with a bad headache. But Jordan and I still had to go. We had the ticket buy to go to. It was a long morning waiting, but we talked to John the ticket guy and he gave us money and instructions. We walked away with $60 total.



After that we were starving so we went to Jack in the Box. I thought everything was going to be fine, but they forgot the curly fries. When I went back for them the woman just about called me a liar and I got pissed, but I got the fries and in a bigger size. What a bitch though. Literally, she wanted the receipt AND then asks the woman who forgot if she forgot the fries. Uh, she FORGOT! I was pissed. I almost called back to talk to the manager, but then I just decided it wasn't really worth the aggravation. Of course, I was tired. I am tired. But I went to McDonald's to get us drinks and then we parked and finished eating. Well, I finished eating. Jordan was already done. After that we put $20 in the car and headed to Walmart because we wanted to get "Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides." They didn't have it so we went to Best Buy. It was there we found out that Disney in their infinite wisdom only released the Blu-Ray with DVD combo pack and not just a DVD! On the other hand, it's being released on DVD tomorrow. So all in all it's not that big of an aggravation, but just the fact that those jerks would do that pissed me off! I mean, come on!! Ugh!



From there we went home. Cassie was on the computer. Jordan went to play his games though eventually he went to sleep. He was up for almost 24 hours. I also laid down for awhile until Jason called and had us come over early for Cassie's Bday dinner. We sat around for awhile. Talked a little. Cassie took a bath because her headache got worse. I eventually started reading "The Mephisto Club" by Tess Gerritsen and it sucked me right in. Jason was watching Football. Dinner was delicious! Susan made Chicken Parmesan with spaghetti and texas toast for Cassie's birthday. It's what she wanted. But Jason had to ruin the evening with a rant about Susan being a pack rat and how he shouldn't have to live with it . . . blah, blah, blah. It pissed me off because he basically made Susan leave crying. Even he and I got into a bit. Even though he said he was over it, he had Cassie and I leave right after dinner. I didn't care because I was thinking about leaving anyway. He was just being a big jerk.


Anyway, on the way home Cassie and I went to Walmart. I wanted to pick up stuff for the Thanksgiving with Jason and Susan since Jordan took stuff into the house that he wasn't supposed to. I got a few other things. I also got lighters. Cassie was worried about going to sleep and so I let her have some "cookies." It was funny and fun. She liked the "cookies" though she didn't like the taste so much. She did get hungry again though.



Well, I have managed to stay awake through "Terra Nova" and "House." In fact, "House" was an awesome episode. This teenager is trying to be a clown, but fails and in the middle of his show and can't feel his legs and of course, things get worse. They track down his dad for DNA, but the truth is a lot worse. He had sex with his son when he was little and gave him Syphilis which doctors had treated when he was little, but it re-activated. It took until the end to find out, of course. Now I'm going to try to stay awake for "Hawaii 5-0." I just hope once its over that I can actually go to sleep. I need sleep. Definitely.

As for tomorrow, there is nothing really on the list to do. I do want to watch "Covert Affairs" tomorrow night. It guest stars Oded Fuhr and I love him!! He is gorgeous and I use him as a template with some of the charactes I create. So that is definitely on my to-do list! Maybe I'll get some writing done. I know I'll get some reading done because I love the book I'm reading so far! Hopefully tomorrow will be a good day. I think it will be.


No comments: