Monday, October 31, 2011

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!

Today has been pretty good! I woke up around 12:30pm and my mom had cooked up some maple sausages. Yum! I fixed myself iced coffee with my cinnamon vanilla cream creamer. I also heard from Mark! I don't know why but he doesn't seem to get my texts except when he texts me. It almost sounds like he has a phone like Greg used to have where texts would come randomly sometimes or not show up.  Though with Greg I really think that was due to his drugs. I think he thought he texted me, but didn't. Anyway, it was good to know that Mark hasn't written me off. He is quite a kinky guy so we'll see what happens.

Jason and Susan came over just long enough to bring my black cat mask over. I got to see Jordan in his scarecrow costume. He looked good! Then I rooted around in my change and got enough money to take him to CVS pharmacy to get some fake blood so he could look like a fresh zombie. Of course, next year we get the gray make-up so he can look more like one. This year he had to explain himself a bit. Still he got a good amount of candy!

Cassie was a fox and went to the school dance this afternoon. She was going to go with her boyfriend Ben, only he managed to get himself suspended. But she still had a great time hanging out with her friends. She really had a good time from what she told me. I'm glad she had that experience!

When I got home, I was a little aggravated because the guy to wash down the house came at 4:00pm and I still had to put up the Trick or Treat tape up on the garage door and get the pumpkins outside. But he didn't take that long, so that worked. But he took up the drive way too!! So I had to park on the street and that kinda ticked me off. But whatever. As soon as Jordan had a sandwich, George called and told Jordan he could go over so I helped Jordan put the blood on his face and then he left. Cassie took a shower and got her make-up and costume back on. She also helped me get the pumpkins outside and get them lit.

I got my own mask ready and at about 7:00pm we started getting kids showing up. I handed out candy, of course. It was fun and there were some really cute little kids and some older kids. I didn't mind. It was just fun handing out candy. I also watched and am watching the "Ghost Hunters Live" Halloween investigation. It's cool though I've only been paying half attention between looking for Trick or Treaters and then spending time with the kids. Cassie got a CRAP LOAD of candy!! HUGE amount! Jordan got quite a bit took but not near what Cassie got. They both shared with me which was nice so I had my fill of sugar! LOL! And that's not including my snacking on the candy we were giving out. :-)

I did post pix of the kids and I in costume on Cafemom and I have a lot more pix on the camera. These were just cell phone pix. In fact, here are the pix!




I think we all looked pretty good! Anyway, it was a lot of fun! It's kind of sad that Halloween is over. But oh well! It'll be back next year!

Now I'm going to finish watching "Ghost Hunters" take my meds and see about getting some sleep, though I don't know if I will. We'll see!


No comments: