Thursday, October 27, 2011

The First Date Leading to a Second

Today was very good I think! I got Cassie up for school and got her off. I came home and slept about two hours and got up in time to make it to my lunch date with Mark at Taco Bell! We ate and talked. It's still kind of new so there is some nervousness, but we're going to have lunch again tomorrow and then see how thinks work out physically. ;-) I'm not one for waiting, though I have to say I'm nervous. But I think ultimately this is going to be a fun day. I just have to get over myself. We've already talked about being safe and we don't have to worry about where because we'll have a room. Jason keeps being a pain in the butt about the fact that he took me to Taco Bell. Come on! It was a lunch date anyway and I'm the one that suggested it! I figured that eventually if we go out to dinner we'll go some place nice. I think Jason is just being the protective brother. I can deal with that as long as he goesn't get to be a real pain in the ass. I think he'll be okay though.

Anyway, I got home and was tired, but I tried to work a little on my James Bond fan fiction, but I was so tired!! Then waiting for Cassie at school was not easy either. I just wanted to lay down and sleep. However, I did get to text Mark. His texts are so weird. I know it's got to be his phone. But when he texts it breaks it up into 2-3 messages! It's crazy. The only other thing is he writes in capitals. That sort of is annoying and hard to read. I might talk to him about it and see what happens.

Well, I cleaned up my room a bit. I got all the trash out which made it so that I could push the bed all the way back - well as far back as I can get it. I folded up clean clothes and sorted dirty clothes. I need Jordan to start them. I also need to hang them up. I don't think I have enough hangers. But we will try.

Being too tired to write I basically vegged out to the TV. I watched "Criminal Minds" and "Chopped." They were episodes I'd never seen before. So that was cool. I'm now watching "Sweet Genius" which I really like. What sucks is that I'm going to be up for awhile as Jordan does the laundry. Ugh! And I need to make sure that I wake Jordan up around 5:30am. He's going to a ticket buy with Susan. She's then going to take him up to see Cy from TRACE and she might even wait for him and bring him home. Then Cassie is coming home in the morning and I'm taking her to school. Then picking her up and taking her to some party. What's cool too is that Susan and Cassie got me a cat mask! I'm pretty excited about it. I'll have a costume for Halloween!

Anyway, I guess that's it for now. I've been more calm today and tomorrow will be interesting. We'll see how things play out.

No comments: