Monday, October 10, 2011

Sick Again - Did I Ever Get Well?

This sucks. I am sick again. Or maybe it's not again. Maybe I never quite got over it. I have been feeling tired and like crap for awhile. I figured I would be okay by now, but my nose won't stay unclogged. And because I can't breathe, I haven't been sleeping well. I just want some good sleep. Not interrupted by stuffy nose. Maybe I'll have to get some medicine that has medication that should work on my nose a bit too. But I have to get through tonight first.

I just feel so like crap. It's horrible. I woke up like that too. My mom was bitchy about Cassie not coming home, but I explained to her that I'm still sick. I guess maybe that might get through to her. Eventually Cassie will have to come back here for four nights a week, but for now she can stay where she's at. I mean, if I'm still sick then I could get her sick again and that's not something I want to do.

After I got up, I didn't really do anything and what was worse was that there was NOTHING good on TV. Then my mom asked if I felt up to going to the store. I didn't, but I did want to go. I can't tell you why. I just did. My mom wanted soup, fish fillets and bananas. I wanted a bottle of water and Arizona green tea. By the time I got home though, I was wasted. But my nose was so clogged I couldn't lay down if I wanted to. Eventually, I put a frozen dinner in the oven and watched some cake show. I can't remember the actual name of it, but I've seen it before.

I did get my nose to clear a little bit before dinner, but it clogged right back up. So I decided to let my nose stayed clogged for a few hours and see if that didn't help me clear it. I'm about ready to try out my theory. I did watch some good TV. I watched "Terra Nova" where a research outpost had an outbreak of a virus that made people's memories fade. Then I watched "House." He's out of jail, has one assistant now and at first wasn't friends with Wilson, but that changed. Wilson decked him first though! LOL! And last of all I watched "Hawaii 5-0" which was about a diver that was murdered. It was pretty interesting how that turned out to be a car and not a ship that they found.

Anyway, I am just so damn tired! Ugh! I want to sleep and I want to eat something else. LOL! I'm hungry and tired. I just hope I can sleep well tonight. I guess that's it. I feel like crap. I hope I feel better soon.

No comments: