Sunday, October 30, 2011

Bumps on the Road

I think the depression is still with me. I don't feel as bad as I did, but I didn't want to wake up today and have been tired all day too. But the great thing about today was that Cassie and Katie Kelly came over!! :-) It worked out that Katie came with her because I really didn't feel like carving a pumpkin and usually I LOVE to do it. Another sign that my depression is still hanging around. But it was good to just be with Cassie too.

Cassie and Katie got the papers spread out over this tarp my mom gave them and then they set out carving. Cassie cut the top of her pumpkin first and remembered the chimney. She told me I'd trained her to do that. :-) Then Katie Kelly cut hers. Cassie spent a lot of time cleaning out her pumpkin and we talked about growing pumpkins. She also decided to do the cat sitting on a branch and started to poke out the design. Katie Kelly took longer to get her pumpkin cleaned out, but that was cool. She decided to do the dragon. I took pictures! :-D It worked out very well!

Then the girls wanted to go to the park so I said okay. They left. My mom took a nap. When she woke up she wanted to go to the 99 cent store, but Cassie and her friend weren't back from the park yet. She starts yelling at me about why did I let them go when I knew she wanted to go to the store! UGH!!! I was really short with her and told her they left BEFORE she said anything. But I called Cassie and had them come back.

That ended up being a bit of a fiasco because it caused an argument between my mom and I. Cassie wanted the computer, but Jordan was using it stay awake. She started bitching about him. My mom agrees with her and starts bitching about him and took over the bitching. Jordan hears and gets upset. It gets me upset and my mom and I end up yelling at each other. But I did take her to the store. She bitched and moaned about getting me some batteries and a chocolate rice putting which was a total of $4 plus tax on the batteries. But I stopped arguing with her.

By the time we got home, Cassie and Katie Kelly were gone. I texted her and told her I loved her and that I was glad she'd come over. I then went out to the front yard and watered. My mom started dinner for us - frozen dinners, salad, potato hash. But before they were done I went to my room and watched "Finding Bigfoot: Further Evidence" Basically they took the episodes and added some comments here and there. It's cool. It's like "River Monsters: Unhooked." I also spent a little time working on my James Bond fan fiction. I am so tired though, I didn't push the writing like I did yesterday.

Dinner was good. Then I had that chocolate rice pudding. It was good. I liked it. But I think I prefer regular rice pudding.

Anyway, I went back to my room but then I left to go see Crazy Uncle Steve's house. I put the batteries in the boom box, but I'm not liking my boom box. It wouldn't stay on the channel unless I keep my finger on it. It shouldn't be like that. But I got to watch the two songs he has synched up to the lights. It was so cool! He puts so much work into the lights and it's great to be able to enjoy it. I'm going to go over there several times during Christmas.

When I got back I went back to watching "Finding Bigfoot: Further Evidence," but I turned it when I saw the time because I wanted to watch "The Next Iron Chef: Super Chefs." I have been waiting two weeks for this at least. So needless to say that show took presidence over any other show. But now I'm watching the last half of "IRT - Deadliest Roads." Then I'm going to hope that the bigfoot special that was on at the same time as "The Next Iron Chef" is re-airing. I'll find out in about ten minutes!

Guess that's about it for my day. I am exhausted so I don't know if I'm actually going to watch the bigfoot show or not if it's on. I might just take my meds and go to sleep. But we'll see. It depends on how I feel.

I can't believe that Halloween is tomorrow! It's exciting! Cassie is going to the dance at school tomorrow with her boyfriend Ben. She's going to look so cute as a fox. I've seen her in the costume and she is cute in it. But what's cool too, is that Cassie might trick-or-treat around here!! I don't know why it's so exciting for me, but it is. :-D I hope tomorrow is a great day. I don't want anymore days where I feel exhausted like this.

No comments: