Saturday, October 22, 2011

House Sitting

Well, I was so tired that I didn't want to wake up. I did, however, then packed to go over to Jason and Susan's for the night. I packed an outfit for tomorrow. I packed PJs, my medication - except advil like an idiot. I also brought my crocheting, but somehow I have lost the hook! Ugh!! Then I wanted to do some writing today, but instead I just chilled out to the TV. I watched a lot of "Chopped" tonight. I also watched a repeat of "Halloween Wars" and even an Urban Legends "Food Network Challenge." I watched a few other things, but I can't seem to remember. Must have been that interesting! LOL! Before I had settled down to that though, I took Cassie to Katie Kelly's. I picked her and Katie Kelly up then went to Albertson's for something to drink and something sweet to eat. I also bought a Woman's World magazine. I do love those things.

Anyway, I have just been tired and exhausted all day. Not to mention dizzy. It has really thrown me off today. I just kind of feel like crap. I might try to get some writing done, but I have definitely fallen short of my goals this week for it.

There's really nothing more for me to say. I haven't done anything other than that. So I'm going to close this up and move my ass to the bedroom. Maybe I'll sleep well here for a change. They have a memory foam bed topper. I can't wait to lay on it.

No comments: