Sunday, October 30, 2011

Rocky

Today was a rocky day emotionally. Yesterday seemed like a good day at first. I met Mark. We got together sexually and I had a good time. He said he'd had a good time, but he hasn't contacted me since. I was so tired yesterday that I just wanted to sleep, but my mom was so upset about Jordan's room where he had thrown a bunch of crap everywhere - including food packages and stuff - and Cassie's bed being unmade and things tossed everywhere. Even though Jason and Susan wanted to pick Cassie up - and they did - they had to drop her off so she could take care of her mess. Jordan came home from TRACE about the same time so I got on his case. But Cassie brought home her friend Karriane. But it turned out that her mother wasn't too happy about it and so I had to taken her home. Then Jason and Susan wanted me to take her back there. I figured I should. They went out of their way to pick her up when it didn't make much sense. Of course, if Cassie wouldn't have left everything a mess to begin with it wouldn't have been a problem.

Anyway, I was kind of upset that Mark hadn't contacted me back and I was so over tired that I just went to sleep. I even missed the primiere of "Chuck" and the new "Sanctuary." I just wanted to sleep. Then Jordan woke me up at 4:00am and wanted me to take him to Jack in the Box. I told him to let me sleep another hour. He did and so I took him. I got myself onion rings and an egg roll. Then swung by McDonald's to get a Dr. Pepper. After I ate I went back to sleep. 

I slept until 10:30am or so. My mom woke me up for breakfast. She'd made pancakes, bacon and eggs. Yum!! It was good. Then she wanted to go to mail some letters, go to the bank and then to Walmart. So that's what we did. I had to get milk and cereal anyway. I didn't have enough to get cereal or the kind I get so she gave me some money to cover it and getting myself a drink from McDonald's. I just didn't feel well. I don't know if I'd say I felt used though I think I was, but I didn't feel well. It didn't help that I accidently missed my meds last night AND this morning. Anyway, I really felt down when I took her to Walmart. I got what I was supposed to and then headed to McDonald's to wait. I got my drink and sat down. Eventually I started working on a scene for my recent James Bond fan fiction. It was hard for me to concentrate. In fact, it's been like that all day. But anyway, my mom came up and wanted me to get her some fries and a burger. I did that then she let me get a "Woman's World." When we got back home I had Jordan bring the stuff in and I called Mark. Still nothing. I was really more upset than I would let on, but then I responded to Rick's email and he called. It was good to talk to him. He loves to have sex and even though we've only been together twice we want to get together again. Knowing that he was still into me and just that it seemed like he cared put me in a better mood. :-) So I started feeling much better.

Anyway, I have been working on my fan fiction since I've gotten home, but it's been slow going. I think what I'm writing is okay, but not great. Still, I'm making progress, though I'm about ready to try to go to sleep. I've been watching all kinds of Halloween kind of shows on History today. I watched something on Vampires, on Vlad the Impaler, the real deal on Halloween and a possible zombie apocolypse. :-) It's been a good Saturday for TV and that's a rarity!

I guess there's not much else to say. Things could be better, but I'm doing okay. Better than I was doing earlier!

No comments: