Saturday, October 8, 2011

Just a Simple Day

Dare I say that I'm feeling optimistic today? After sleeping all day yesterday and on and off last night I'm feeling pretty good at the moment. When I first got up I didn't feel great. But soon I was dressed and heading out to go shopping. My mom wanted me to pick up some stuff from Walmart and Vons. I told her I could go to both places. And it all worked well. On the way to Walmart I got a soda from McDonald's which worked because I was able to get a refill at Walmart. But I basically got everything on my mom's list there - strawberries, frozen dinners, raisin bread, eggs, paper towels, bleach . . . I also got apple fritters for me and then a booklet for pumpkin carving. I hope we still have all the pumpkin carviing stuff. Then at Vons I got my mom's linguica and a book of stamps. I also got myself a bottle of green tea. 

By the time I got home I was more than ready to get Jordan to pull the bags inside. It wasn't that there was that much of it, but it was definitely too heavy for me. I did put the frozen dinners into the oven and then went to my room. I got to watch a little bit of "My Cat from Hell." It was an old one about Fifi and part of the one with Minibar. I didn't get to watch that one all the way through though. There's supposed to be a new season coming out of it and I'm looking forward to it! 

After dinner was ready we ate. My mom and I had turkey and stuffing. Jordan got fried chicken. I'm hungry again though! Ugh! But I have stuff I can snack on. Anyway, when I went out to eat I literally got dizzy when I hit the hallway. I really thought I might pass out! It was scary for a minute. Then my mom talked to me for awhile after dinner. But I eventually had to go back to my room. I laid down for awhile dealing with a heat rash under my breast. I also watched a few episodes of "Mythbusters" which was cool. Then when I saw my mom was in bed already, I got Jordan and we went to Albertson's. I got my mom some buttery spread made out of olive oil since she can't have dairy. Then I also got Jordan a bag of rollos. I got myself a couple of chocolate bars and peeps, but most importantly I got baby powder for my rash. I feel better already. Oh and I got a bottle of water which is what I really wanted anyway. Of course, when I got home my mom was up!! Ugh! I gave Jordan the spread to show her and headed to the bedroom with everything else. Not that I had tons for stuff. I then turned it back onto "Mythbusters," got the computer from Jordan, and then Cassie stopped by! She stopped to go to the bathroom and to pick up the Food card. Tomorrow will be nice when we go over to Jason and Susan's. 

Anyway, now I'm just finishing this up and watching "Penn and Teller Tell a Lie." It's a repeat from the one I saw Wednesday. I knew it was the tiger one that was the lie. I can read some animal body language and I KNEW the tiger wasn't attacking his keeper. She was a beautiful tiger too! Her name is Eden. 

Well, think I'm going to finish watching this, maybe eat a snack and take my meds. I also went through and read more on Black Velvet Seductions website and I feel more hopefully there too. I just hope to God they like my book AND that it doesn't need too much revision. I've got to stay hopeful. 
 

No comments: