Monday, October 17, 2011

Finally I'm BACK!!!

A week of not being able to be online was torture! LOL! Okay, that might be a little over-dramatic, but still. I needed to be able to make my journal entries but oh well. I just have to accept that the time has passed and that is that! I guess not a whole lot has gone on anyway. Though last night Jordan passed out in the hallway!! I have no idea what happened. He didn't know what happened. I think he might be getting sick. But still . . . when I first got to him I asked him what happened and he didn't know! He knew nothing. It was kind of scary. He seemed to get a little better after I got him a banana and made him a peanut butter and jelly sandwich. I thought maybe it was low blood sugar, but I don't think he's diabetic so I don't get it. I'm just going to treat it like an anomaly. If it happens again he's going to get checked out. I asked him what happened and he said his vision got blurry and that was it. He seems to be okay today, though I've heard him cough a little and he said his throat hurts when he swallows. I think he's sick. He didn't have a fever though, but I'll keep an eye on him.

The other really big thing is that my car is caputz at the moment. I don't know what happened. My check engine light came on. The car said it was overheating when it wasn't and then my turn signals and hazard lights stopped working! I was supposed to go to Walmart and Henry's, but obviously that didn't happen. Tomorrow I'm taking my car in to Claudio and see just how bad things are. I'm hoping it won't be that bad, but with the way my luck goes sometimes . . . but I'll try to keep good thoughts.

It really did suck to have the AC adaptor cord go out on me. Then when I went to go see how much they were at Best Buy it turned out they were $65 and they were $70 at Walmart! So finally I called the place I got the laptop to begin with and they sold me one for $25!! Susan helped me pick it up today. She also picked up Cassie and took Jordan to Vons to fill his Compass Card.

Anyway, I got about 3 hours of sleep last night or rather this morning. I was so worried about my car, Jordan, the computer . . . I am pretty tired and I hope I sleep well tonight though I still have worries, but maybe it won't be so bad. I need to do some writing on "Crossfire" but I don't think I'm going to do that until tomorrow. I have spent a lot of time actually trying to write this up. I guess that's proof of how tired I am. That and the fact that I was watching "Terra Nova" and "House." Now I think I'm going to finish watching "Hawaii 5-0" and hope I sleep afterwards. One can hope! LOL!


No comments: