Friday, October 21, 2011

Just A Good Time Today!

Well, I finally got my ass up relatively early. I got Cassie to school, came back and slept until 10:30am. I finally got up, got dressed, took my meds and left to go up to welfare. I stopped at McDonald's to get a soda.

It didn't take me that long to go there. Took me less time to turn in the paperwork! So I was on my way home very quickly. Then my mom had told me she'd wanted to get her toe nails done so I called her from the car to see if she was ready. Of course she wasn't so I went inside and I was just getting on the computer when she decided she was ready to go. LOL! She also gave me $20 to get a dozen bagels, cream cheese and two bananas. So I dropped her off at the nail place which is in the same place as the bagel place. I went to get bagels and my mother and I both wanted onion and garlic bagels. They didn't have any though, so they offered to make some if I'd come back in twenty minutes. I figured sure! Why not! I ended up making an appointment for Cassie to get a flu shot for next Saturday. I then called Grandma Linda. It was good to talk to her. I was telling her about the query letters and the publisher that I'm hoping to get in with. We didn't talk for too long, but she wanted to read the other books I have written. By the time we hung up it was time to get the bagels. I then went to Albertson's which is also in the same place and got more cream cheese and the two bananas. I also got water. I needed it! Then just as I was in the check out line my mom called and said she was done! It was perfect timing!

When we got back home I ate two bagels - pumpkin and onion. Yum!! Then I got back on the computer. I worked on stuff on Cafemom today - especially the Writer's Workshop then I posted stuff on a few other groups. I was inspired today for that. Then I got onto chat and talked and wrote with Patty B. It was pretty good fun! We came up with a very interesting story about Elves and evil. I think it's good! So I'm going to try to write with Patty tomorrow.

Jordan finally came bugging me for dinner. :-) I suppose I should have been hungry too, but I was pre-occupied with writing. My mom put in two frozen dinners for us. While we were waiting we ate a bagel each. Then I found out that my mom set the over on Warm instead of what it should have been on. So Jordan and I had to wait a little longer before we could eat. But it was good. I had my turkey and trimmings and he had salisbury steak. We ate watching "Monk."

Anyway, I still have two pages to write for "Crossfire" though I am not sure I'm going to do a whole two pages. I've got to get something down though. I need to work on it every day. Oh, and I sent Grandma Linda a copy of "Desert Savior" and "Fallen Angel." I warned her that they were just drafts. But I need to work on "Crossfire." I'm just so tired. Of course, "Sanctuary" is going to be on in twenty minutes. Maybe I'll just watch that then crash. I can try to write four pages tomorrow. Well, we'll see.

No comments: