Monday, October 3, 2011

Here's To the Future

I'm so tired! I didn't sleep until after 3:00am. I had to wake up at 9:00am. Actually I snoozed for about 15 minutes after that. But I had to get up and get dressed for a doctor's appointment. I also made sure I didn't eat anything just in case they wanted to do blood tests or anything. But they didn't. I went in, didn't wait too terribly long before going back. Then I didn't wait too long to see the doctor. He was nice, but I can't remember his name. He gave me a presciption for the muscle relaxer which I have to fill yet. I got my flu shot and then I got a referral for the gastric bypass. I have 10 days to hear back on it. If not, then I'll call again. 

After that, I went and got Karissa her flea stuff. I also got a soda and a McChicken. Then I came home and immediately started filling out the envelopes for the literary agencies. I did 18 full envelopes - query letter, SASE. I got it all done before I had to go pick up Cassie though, so that when I  picked her up we could go to the post office and mail them out. I don't expect a lot of positive feedback from these. But I want to hear back from Black Velvet Seductions. I just know I have to go there. They have to accept me.

After we mailed off the query letters, we went home. Cassie and I talked a bit. Then Jason said he was picking her up for dinner. Then he wasn't. Then he asked me for money to take her out . . . He got MAD at me when I said no, but apologized. I think too that he is upset about his birthday this year. He feels old and that he hasn't accomplished anything in his life. I don't know. I was going to buy dinner since they weren't going to have the money, but he was saying no. I finally got him to say yes. Ugh . . . men . . . Jason anyway. My mom sent us to McDonald's for dinner. She paid me back. Thank god!

Cassie and I also have been playing on the computer for while. Watched a few episodes of "Warehouse 13." Then I needed to check stuff of my own - Cafemom, email accounts and so on . . . But now I'm writing my blog here. I'm kinda watching "Terra Nova" which is a pretty interesting show. Then I'm going to watch "House" and then at 10:00pm I'm going to watch something . . . my mind has gone blank. LOL! I'm just too tired. Who knows! Maybe I won't even make it that far! I really am TIRED! LOL!

Tomorrow I just get Cassie off to school and then I'm going to see about working on "Crossfire" for a bit. It's time I get to it again. And I just have this renewed sense of self. I kind of feel adult in a way as funny as it sounds. I guess because I have really been focused on doing what I can to go forward with my dreams. Even the psychics tell me it's going to happen. It's just going to take time! So I am going to hang on to that with all my might. I just have to remind myself that I may not hear anything positive for a couple of months. I hope not longer than three, but you never know! Until then I'm just going to keep working and writing. And trying to hang onto this feeling.

Well, think I'm going to take my meds and chill out. Here's to the future!

No comments: