Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Tired Today Again

Today I slept a lot. My nose finally cleared enough for me to get some decent sleep. But then I didn't want to get up. I slept until about 4:00pm. I don't feel great either, but I'm not sure I'm sick or what. I have a general not feeling well at all. I think I'm still sick, but it's not as bad as it could be I guess. But people can definitely tell I don't feel good. Susan and Jason can hear it in my voice and my mother can just tell with the way I walk and look.

What was nice was my mother made me dinner. She actually had brunch for me too, but I didn't get up. She made me eggs and bacon. Then she also had smoothies for me in the fridge. And then she also baked a couple of fish fillets for me. I didn't even use katchup and it was pretty good like it. Though I think it might have tasted better. But it was warm and yummy! Then I came back to my room. I kind of just chilled out watching "Auction Kings" and I also watched an episode of "Dirty Jobs." I wonder when there will be new ones. I miss that show!! Then I watched the newer "Auction Kings" while I read a little of "Passion." It's a good book. I just have been reading it slowly. But I got through another 40 pages, I think. I'll probably read a little more in a bit. I haven't done much reading lately. I haven't even done much writing, but that's all about not being in the right mood. I mean, how do you write a love scene when you're tired and not feeling very well? I suppose I need to get passed that though so that "Crossfire" can go forward.

Anyway, I also have been watching "Chopped." I think the one I'm watching now I've seen before. But I did get Jordan to start my laundry and take my clothes out of my room so they can be washed. I want his help cleaning up my room though. I really need to get it cleaned up and try to get as many clothes hung up as possible. Because right now the chaos in my room is probably contributing to my not feeling well in some weird way. I just need some organization to my room.

Well, I guess that's it for my day. I'm tired. I don't know if I'll sleep soon. I have tomorrow to think about. I have to make sure I make it to therapy!! I can't forget therapy!! I can't believe it's going to be the 12th! Time flies! It really does. Then I have to see if my mom will give Jordan money for his bus pass so that he can go talk to Cy and see about putting him in school. I hope he goes, but I just don't know . . . First he has to get to Cy which means his bus pass. I just hope my mom is willing to do it. But Jordan also has to switch his sleeping around. This is getting old. I told him that too. We'll see if he tries to stay up tomorrow or not. I hope he does.


No comments: