Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Meeting Goals?

Well, I didn't get up when I meant to. I was just so tired that I took Cassie to school came back and went back to sleep. I also finally woke up finding out I started my period!! Oh lucky me! As soon as I was sitting up I began feeling the cramps bad. I got Ibuprofen quick! But then I was so tired still that I napped on and off until my mom made me a couple of tuna sandwiches for dinner. But this all means that I have to go up to Welfare tomorrow AND pay my car insurance tomorrow. I can't put it off any longer. It's just I feel so tired and drained. That's what happens when Aunt Flo comes to visit. :-(

Then my poor baby is all upset over something that happened with her boyfriend. I guess he cheated or she thought he'd cheated and she told their friends and so they all sided with her and now she feels horrible. I don't know if he cheated on her or not, but now she wants to fix things. That's all I know. I feel bad for her. I think the worst part of being her mother is just the fact that when she's hurt, I hurt. I wish I could take her hurt away. But I guess it's all part of the learning process as one gets older. And this was the boy she was thinking about having sex with. I told her to wait and I think that proved to be a good thing. I just wish I could fix things for her and make it all better. But I can't. I have to just watch and pick up pieces if it comes to that. But my heart aches for her.

Anyway, I was able to get my writing done today - my two page commitment. I wrote 2.25 pages. I'm not sure I'm going to keep the scene I started, but I might. It just depends on where I decide to go with it. The Royal family announces the engagement of their crowned prince Kamal to Rachel Bennet. It wasn't so easy to write tonight, but it's because I'm freakin tired and that affects my ability to concentrate. I hate my period. I just hope I feel better tomorrow and get done what I need to get done.

Well, Cassie should be home anytime now. I have been biding my time until the new "Ghost Hunters" so I have watched reruns of it and of "Faked or Faked." I'm trying to decide if I want to watch the new one at 10:00pm or "Brad Meltzer's Decoded." Or I might just go to sleep! I'm tired enough to!

Guess that's it. Writing Goal - Done! Everything else is what it is.


No comments: